ROUGE 1: In the Night

"Angel, you infiltrate the house through the back door. Phantom, you're with wolf. Be careful though, there are guards there. Be sure that you will not be seen."

"OK!" Was the answer of Angel and Phantom through their telepathy.

"Terror, Glacier, and nightshade. Be on the roof. You guys are the eyes. Make sure we are not to be seen by anyone from the house. And also, hide and blend with the dark."

"OK, Demise-chan!" Answered the three.

"Venom, Thorn, you guys go with Coral to retrieve the emerald in the study. Understood?"

"Yes, Demise-chan!"

"And you Midnight, are going with me to make sure that everybody is asleep and that there will be no witnesses. "

"Aye-aye captain!" Midnight answered.

"Okay then, let's go!" Demise gave the signal and they started their mission.

'Retrieve the emerald stone'

Ten shadowy figures are moving in the shadows and in the shade of the moon's light.

They stealthily did their own part with Terror, Glacier, and Nightshade on the lookout.

Demise and Midnight are surveying the house and checking who is asleep and remains asleep.

"Ne, Demise-chan, They seem to be asleep now. Too bad, we have no one to kill." Midnight said as they passed by another room.

"Oh please, you're really unpredictable sometimes. You want to kill? Now that is a first." Demise said, amusement present in her voice.

"Oh please!" Midnight said, rolling her bright sky-blue eyes.

"Demise, enemy at two o'clock!" Terror shouted in their telepathy.

Demise's reflexes were great. She quickly went and grabbed a kunai and threw it at the house guard. Straight in the head. Knocking the guard down and killing him.

"Thanks!" Demise said through telepathy.

Coral, Venom, and Thorn had already entered the study and are currently searching for the emerald gem.

"I can't believe this, there are like millions of books and journals in here. I would give everything just to have something like this." Thorn said through telepathy. Almost whining.

"Yeah, everybody wants this. But not as much as you do. You are such a bookworm." Coral replied through telepathy and was seen rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. " Thorn said irritated but Coral just give her a peace sign.

"Guys! Focus!" They heard Demise say in telepathy.

"Hey, guys? I think I found the gem!" Venom said as she eyed the emerald gem up on the shelf. Way up the top of the shelf.

"Good job venom. Now how do we get that out of there?" Thorn asked. Venom could be seen rolling her eyes.

"Climb the shelf. It's not a problem really." Venom answered, sarcasm present in her voice.

"Tss..yeah-yeah.There are probably security problems we'll encounter doing that. But since you're so great, how about you do that yourself." Thorn said, obviously annoyed.

"Done!" Coral said holding the precious emerald gem. Her comrades just eyed her annoyed.

"You guys were busy quarreling, so I did it myself. Not so much security for such an expensive gem huh?"Coral added upon seeing the stares.

"Tss..then let's go and not waste our time here," Venom said leaving and followed by Coral and Thorn.

"Mission done!" Thorn said through telepathy.

Each one of them ran stealthily and went out of the mansion. Successfully avoiding the new guards that were coming their way. They could hear alarms all over the house go on when they left.

When they are out of sight they regrouped.

"Where?" Demise asked, giving her hand out.

"Here!" Coral said giving the gem to Demise.

"Good, Let's go back to the base." Demise said as she stealthily left followed by her comrades.

They arrived in a small clearing without a house in sight. But when Midnight flicked an invisible switch, a door from a tree opened and they entered.

The moment the door closed and the lights turned on, their outfits can be seen.

The leading person who is wearing a standard ninja outfit with a cape that is all in black and has her hood on is the one that they call midnight. An Air elemental.

She is then followed by a person who wears a crop top and ninja skirt with standard ninja shoes and has her hood on, she is the one who they call Angel. She is an Aether Elemental.

The next person wears a black-colored hooded - jacket with the earth symbol at the back and black pants and keeps her hood up. This is Thorn. A Plant Elemental.

Followed by a person wearing a light lavender, sleeveless kimono style blouse, tied with a dark purple obi around the waist. This person wears a pair of short dark navy shorts with thigh-high stockings with black high-heeled boots. Keeping her hood to her head. This is Terror, the shortest member, and is a light elemental.

The next person wears the same style as Midnight but the color is dark Blue. She also has her hood up. This is Coral. Water elemental.

Then there is Venom, she wears a purple outfit consisting of a high-collared blouse and matching apron skirt, she had bandages on her abdomen and legs, and has white arm warmers. She has her purple hood up. She is a Poison elemental.

Glacier ( ice elemental) and Nightshade ( spirit elemental) follows. Their outfits are the same except for the color. They wore a qipao dress with long sleeves and a zipper with circular designs. White for Glacier and red for nightshade. They wore bike shorts in black and sandals. With their hood on their heads. Glacier has lavender and nightshade has black.

Now the last to enter are Phantom(fire elemental) and Demise( Darkness elemental). They had similar outfits, black qipao dresses with flowery designs, bike shorts, fishnet stockings, and black high-heeled boots.

The similarities of the Ten is that they have masks going to their nose, covering half of their face. Their real identities are a big secret after all.

Demise placed the emerald gem in a cabinet with the other things they have stolen or retrieved and sat down. One more valuable item and they can surrender the items to the leader of the revolt.

She was followed by everyone and they pulled their hood down.

Out of all, one person stood out as her hair was in a high ponytail, unlike the others who had their hair down.

It was Midnight.

Demise started talking.

"Great job today guys! Meet here tomorrow at 6:00 PM. Until then, you can do whatever you like" She said as she stood up to change followed by Phantom.

The others followed and they went their merry way.