ROUGE 28: Win?

It was intense. Nobody knew when it would end. They never thought that the elite guards, elite ninjas of the King was this hard to beat. They were protecting the King.

Alice dealt with a light manipulator. It was a hard battle. They were complete opposites and it seemed that her foe is someone with knowledge about her darkness. Something, she lacked about him. Hikari was the perfect person for said foe but Hikari and Tremaine were stuck with another elite. She knew that if she continued fighting this elite alone, she'd die.

She tried many of her plans, plans she knew would work only if her foe was db enough to fall for it. She couldn't even use her darkness orbs because it gets blasted away from the victim due to her victim having an affinity of light.

"Luminescence! " the palace ninja said,  and suddenly, a blinding light has hit Alice. She questioned what the light could have done when she felt blood slowly flowing from the small cut in her face.

"Damn. He's good. " Alice couldn't help but say. She promised she'd survive this battle, and she will survive the battle. Taking pleasure in seeing so many shadows, Alice smirked,  and manipulated the shadow of her foe to be caught, now he couldn't move.

"Wrong move brightening up the light. After all, the stronger the light, the more prominent the shadow. " she said, and proceeded to strengthen her trap.

"A little help would be appreciated. "She murmured. Suddenly, Jacob flashed beside her.

"Need help killing your foe? " Jacob asked. Alice rolled her eyes but nodded nonetheless.

"I need you to electricute the bastard after I trap him in my orbs. " Alice just stated and Jacob enthusiastically nodded.

"I've finished my end of the deal anyway. Low classed palace ninjas. Electricuted on the spot. Ha! " he boasted as Alice slowly consumed the light ninja into her darkness orbs. And to add salt to the wound, Jacob sorrounded the orb with electricity. Something that speed up the death of the palace ninja. Light enumilated from the orbs until nothing was left in it. No body and definitely, no soul.

"He died? " Alice questioned. Jacob shrugged, having no idea what had happened.

Far from the combat, there stood Penelope smirking.

"You think these life forces are enough? " Aiden asked her, looking sick.

"It's more than enough to last me a whole battle with them. I'd won't die because of this. " she said, confident.

"Make sure thats calculated properly. I'd hate to see you die Princess. " Aiden said. Penelope gave a soft smile.

"You won't Aiden. You won't. If I do.. well, you know I won't right? That's just us. " Penelope said. Aiden smirked.

"We'll be waiting for the signal? " Aiden asked. Penelope smirked.

"Wait for the signal. " Penelope only said as she gazed at the direction of the forest.

"This should be fun"

"April! Chains! " Aliyah shouted as she ducked the incoming chains from an elite palace ninja. April, for what it was worth had a difficult time dodging prompting the chains to restrain her.

"Damn. It's absorbing my energy. " April said as she struggled. Aliyah threw seeds at the palace nin and envoloped him in a plant prison. Janus then kicked the nin in the head prompting for the release of April and the nin to be knocked out.

Ducking from yet another enemy, April had engaged in another fight with Aliyah on another.

On another side, a slightly bleeding Yuki was using her ice to stop the blood from flowing at her abdomen. Nevaeh, was placing the in a dome of protection from the wind user. She almost got them if not for Nevaeh's reflexes, albeit said reflexes cost her to sprain her ankle.