ROUGE 14: DREAMS

There was fire burning everywhere. Nobody knows where to go. There were dead bodies around them. It was what they saw when they opened their eyes. There was also crying and shouting just outside the burning house. They tried to turn the dead bodies but their hands just went through it. They looked everywhere but all they saw that they could touch were each other.

Alice led the group at the back of the burning house to see who was crying and shouting. The others followed her confused by the whole ordeal. What they saw made their heart stop. There in the middle of all the shouting was a man, holding a young Penelope that was crying of fear and a woman who was possibly holding Storm, hostage style. They were threatening the couple who was apparently  the one shouting to let their children go. A knife was pointed at the kids throat.

Alice recognize both the people who has Penelope hostage. Those people were her parents. She just knew they were but why would they do this?

"Aella? Sweetheart.. Don't cry. It will be fine. " Penelope's mother was having a hard time consoling her crying daughter. Alice's heart broke.

"You think everything will be fine? Think again." Alice couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Alice? Are you okay? " Nevaeh spoke noticimg her friends distress.

"I know its gonna be fine soon Al, its gonna be fine. Penelope is going to be fime. " Yuki said as she watched the scene, something about the people holding Penelope and Storm were familiar to her. She just couldn't figure it out. Alice stared at scene in sadness.

"But.. But that's my mom. She... "She said as her tears fell. Why was her mother fighting with Penelope's parents. It seemed as though her mom has betrayed them and followed the King. She couldn't believe it.

"Let's stop this trash and keep in mind that we have kids. Kids that needs our guidance growing up. Just thinking about it makes my mind go haywire because if there is no way they'd grow up safe if we don't do this. The king has given us a choice Wendy. It's either we kill you and Drake, or the king will hunt us down. This isn't about us anymore. Its about our children. " Alice's mother angrily yelled over to Penelope's parent.

"We??.. Please don't tell me the others are on this too? Do you know how cunning my brother is? " Wendy yelled over. They didn't notice what has happened but suddenly, Wendy's cheeks has a small slit and a kunai waa embedded in the tree behind her.

" Pyra, just in time. " Alice's mother said to the lady who held many kunais in her fingers. She had fiery red eyes.

"Mama? " Maxfire said in shock. Beside her mother was apparently, her father.

"No..! " They could almost imagine Maxfire's world crumbling. And every rouge member present in the dream ,sans Penelope having the dream herself and Yuki not really remembering her parents faces, was shocked to see the people that followed Maxfire's parents.

"But that's my dad. " Nevaeh whispered to herself, her look was incredulous.

"And those are my parents, " Heza couldn't help but say.

"M-my parents?? " Aliyah asked, her eyes glowing with unshed tears.

"Why is my parents fighting with Penny's parents? Why? "  Nevaeh asked in particular. She just couldn't believe everything.

" Sorry Denise, I had to make sure my Maxfire and Katie are safe away from here. " Pyra, Maxfire's mother answered.

"Think about your children. " Wendy yelled at them. She knew how parental love works and the rouge member with a bewildered Aiden noticed the shift in Wendy's eyes.