ROUGE2: Through the day

In a small house near the opening of the woods, a 19 year old girl just woke up. Her waist length light - blonde hair is a mess but she still walked to the bathroom to clean her face. Her bright sky blue eyes still has a tinge of sleepiness in it.This is Penelope.

After washing up, she then changed her sleeping clothes to something normal.She is now wearing a light blue T-shirt and black pants. Her sky blue eyes are now fully awake.

She proceeded to the kitchen and made breakfast and called for her friends to eat.

The first to be awakened is a girl, an 20 year old girl with sky blue hair and bright green eyes. Her hair reached her waist.

"Good morning April,had a good sleep?" She asked April.

"Morning Penny, and no , I was so exhausted to have a good sleep." April answered her still half-asleep.

"How about you go get ready.We are going somewhere."Penny said. April then left for the bathroom to get ready.

Minutes later, another 20 year old girl came out. Now, this girl has dark blue hair reaching her back and dazzling brown-eyes. She was also still half - asleep when she went out. She was just standing at the doorway, trying to take the sleep of her system.

When Penny noticed her, she sighed.

" Go wash yourself Aliyah,Oh, and Good Morning to you too. " Penny said enthusiastically and went to prepare their table.Aliyah could only nod , and then she just left for the bathroom.

While preparing the table, Penny heard a shout, she sighed again.

"PENELOPE!" She heard and a girl, a 20 year old girl came stomping inside the kitchen. Her long -wavy brilliant red hair is a mess and her fiery red eyes are filled with annoyance.

"Where.is.my.sandals?" She asked, emphasizing each word.

"Good morning to you too!Nevaeh!, your sandals are under the cabinet. I almost tripped last night because of it so I placed it there.Now, wash up and we'll be eating any minute now." Penny just said casually, naturally used to Nevaeh's morning mood.Nevaeh just walked away murmuring to herself.

Penny could only shake her head in disbelief.

"Penelope! Good morning!" A voice said and somebody tackled her getting Penny off-guard.She almost lost her balance completely.

She looked at the culprit and she smiled.

"Storm! Good morning!" She said as she hugged the boy.

The boy had light blonde hair and sky blue eyes.The hair is still in its messy bedhead.The boy is only 9 years old and her youngest and only brother. She then kissed the boy in the head.

"Now,wash up then we will eat afterwards." She said as she pushed the boy to the direction of the bathroom, not minding her still preparing friends.They are after all used to it.

When all of them had washed up and had put on proper clothes,they ate breakfast peacefully. They were eating peacefully when..

"Ohayo gozaimasu!" (Good morning),the newcomers shouted.

"Ugh!" Aliyah grunted.

"Aren't you happy to see us?" Hikari asked. April scoffed.

"We saw each other yesterday right? And..can't you see we're still eating?" April said a little irritated.

The girl,Hikari just rolled her eyes.

Hikari has lavender eyes and waist lenght silvery-white hair.She wore a a pink off-shouldered blouse and gray shorts partnered with cute sneakers with her hair in high ponytail.