ROUGE 20: Royalties

They figured that the woman will be talking to the king of the palace for a while. So they waited. They stayed at their rooms, eating the food that was given to them. Aiden was placed at a different room than them.

"I have to go out. I'll be back. " Penelope said as she stood and left. She was confused. It seemed like Aiden, for all she knows, has known what she was trying to do.

As Penelope left, the others just gave each other a look. April just rolled her eyes and went back to lying down to sleep. Maxfire then left too. Heza went back to watching the view at the window seat and  Tremaine and Hikari were just leaning to each other, silently talking to themselves.

Nevaeh, Yuki, and Alice were seated in a circle. They were also just talking amongst themselves.

"Why'd you not stop Maxfire? She might try and talk to Aiden. " Nevaeh whispered. Alice rolled her eyes.

"I know Max. She's just blowing of steam somewhere. She's a great girl you know? Something Dave or even Pyre can't see. " Alice said. Yuki just shrugged and Nevaeh huffed.

"If you say so. " Nevaeh said. Alice sighed exasperatedly.

"Come on guys! Lighten up. They'll see each other eye to eye soon. Maxfire and Heza will stay out and Aiden will chose Penelope. " Alice said in a voice that lightened up the mood. Yuki snorted.

"He already did remember? " Yuki said forcing to stop a smile from coming to her face.

"And the Prince chose you! " Nevaeh said excitedly. Yuki rolled her eyes, she was about to point something out when movement from the window cut her off.

"WHAT'S THAT! " She shouted alarmed and ran to the window to check it out. A loud whop of joy was all she heard before she noticed it was  a girl flying.

"PRINCESS! GET DOWN HERE! YOUR FATHER WILL BE ANGRY WITH YOU AGAIN!" A distressed maid yelled to the girl.

"I DON'T WANT TO ATTEND ROYAL DUTY CLASS. I DON'T WANT QUEEN DUTIES ANYWAY! " The girl, the princess yelled as she grimaced.

"TELL DAD TO TAKE MY SISTER AS THE QUEEN. I HATE THIS STUFF.! " She yelled some more before she flew higher and disappeared in the clouds.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! " The maid yelled. The girl's face for Yuki and her friends who went to see what she was looking at, looked familiar.

"Does she look like Maxfire to you? " Heza asked. Yuki shrugged.

"Nope. I wouldn't know anyway. " Yuki said and just went back to her sitting position.

"If you ask me, she looks more like.....Nevermind " Nevaeh said as she looked at Alice, as if conveying something with her eyes before turning back and going back to sit. Alice just rolled her eyes and followed  her.

"Where do you think Penelope is right now? I think I want to explore the palace more. Wanna come? "Heza asked as she moved to the door. Deciding it was better than just sitting there. They all left without Penelope  and Maxfire.

They were aimlessly touring the hallways when they stumbled upon the  hallway to the throne room. The picture hanging on the walls speaks of power. There hang the royal families of every generation.

They were just staring at the photos when the current royal family was shown. The king was shown to have bright red eyes, in his arms was a 2 year old girl with brilliant red eyes and the queen beside him in regal gown holding her bulging stomach from pregrancy, her brilliant green eyes speaks of authority.

The next portrait were of the royal family but now it only held a photo of the King and the Princess they saw just minutes before. But now, they noticed her eyes. Bright pink eyes adorned her face.