ROUGE7: Decisions

At the silent mansion of one Xyrene Prowess 3 people were currently in a deep state of sleep. One Penelope, one Alice and one Nevaeh. Everyone was worried. The poison on Alice's system has been taken away with the combined help of Tremaine and their gay friend who is an earth elemental that specializes on healing herbs,Jayden.

However, the burns on Penelope's left side was still slow healing as everyone is worrying of the effect of herbs on her as she has had cuts all over her exposed parts of the body. They believe that they needed Nevaeh.

Nevaeh has also been unconscious for the same period of times as Alice and Penelope. Everyone was at a lost at why Nevaeh wasn't awake earlier than the other two. They believe that with Nevaeh's power over the heavens, she could heal the other two.

"They've been unconcious for three days now. Why aren't they awake yet? " Yuki asked weakly.

"Can't you do something Jayden? "Maxfire pleadingly asked their healer friend. Jayden Shook his head weakly.

"I don't know what's happening. Their elements would have worked it magic by now. But it still hasn't done anything. They're recovering like normal, no-elemental power person is...I have no idea when they'll wake up. "Jayden stated, the sadness in his voice cannot be hidden.

"This was my fault. If only I have controlled my beast more. This wouldn't habe happened! " Heza stated and started crying.

"Your fault? How about me? That was my fireball that lead Penny to this unconscious and barely breathing. " Maxfire said, sadness overflowing from her words.

"That was my poison! I should have done better! " Tremaine stated, letting a tear drop.

"Are we gonna be playing who's to blame now? Because I did send out the plants that took away Nevaeh's air supply. And I couldn't even help save them now because my powers backfires! " Aliyah stated and the mood turned to be more depressed.

"Gosh! This is my fault. How could I have forgotten the circumstances of your powers. I forgot to add it to the equation. I should have thought about it thoroughly. "Xyrene stated and everyone just sighed.

"They'll wake up. Maybe in a blink of an eye, one of them could be awake. " April decided to stay positive. Everyone in the room could have blink and turned to look at the three unconscious girls, hoping for atleast one girl who opened her eyes. No one did.

"Ohh gosh... Storm has been saying that his mark has been burning ever since that night. Does that mean Penelope is still in danger? " Yuki suddenly asked them. They stared at her. The mark was a sibling mark. Everybody who has a sibling has the same mark in their body. If the mark burns, one sibling is in immediate danger. If one part is starting to fade, one sibling is dead. If the mark has faded completely, then every sibling you ever  had is dead. And if Storm's mark is acting up then something is still seriously wrong with Penelope.

"You just mentioned this now? " April asked, almost angry. Yuki glared at her.

"Well, I'm sorry if I assumed that Storm has talked to you guys first and not me. He obviously trusts you since you're the immediate best friend of his older sister. " Yuki bitterly said. April suddenly turned sad.

"He hasn't been talking to the six of us yet. He barely even talks to Xyrene. He probably thinks that if his sister isn't safe yet then we're not worth to talk to. " April said. Almost everyone nodded.

"Anyway, Princess Rine and Prince Ash are coming. They took it to themselves to visit the people that was affected during that night. We're the last people they needed to visit. " Xyrene said and stood up to leave.