ROUGE4: Town

In the near opening of the woods, the people inside were busy.Penelope had been bugged by six of her friends who visited their house first thing in the morning.Each one of the people inside were preparing for their day.

Penelope is currently dressing up her little brother as a little girl so that she can bring him to work. Aliyah is getting ready to leave with everyone and be able to meet up with her boy best friend. April is going to places and would probably be avoiding her suitor who seems to never give up on her even if she says that she doesn't like him.
Nevaeh is coming with Pen to take morning shift to work but is a little reluctant as she is a little scared to see the annoying person that she now grew fond of.But for her,he is still an annoying jerk and he can't stand him.

Heza is sure to visit the orphanage to help out with the kids and probably end up meeting with one of her many crushes. Yuki, because she would not be doing anything,decided to go with them on her way to her work today and do a part time. She loves to walk with her friends after all.

Tremaine would be going to her babysitting duties while Hikari would go and met up with her boyfriend, who she has never seen for weeks due to her work. Alice and Maxfire would tag along with Pen to the library.

"You could always just go to the library right away.Tell me,are you by any chance planning on taking a peek at somebody? Huh?" Pen questioned her friends.

"Max here is planning to see if she has already moved on by going and seeing Pyre.." Alice answered huffing.

"That Pyre?Are you sure? That guy already has someone,they may be in a relationship or maybe he is still courting her." Pen answered. Eyeing her friend. It's not good to be heart broken you know.

"It's not him, for your information. I've moved on.I'll be peeking at Dave.You're the one who might be seeing Jacob there." Max said teasingly.

"Who's Jacob?" Pen asked confused.

Everyone looked at her, strangely.

"What?" Pen asked,annoyed.

Each one rolled their eyes.

"Pen,Jacob is someone who Alice met a year ago,she also helped Jacob about something though.4 months ago,they met again and that guy sure is a flirt." Yuki said. Pen gave them a betrayed look.

"Say what now? You guys know who he is?" Pen asked all the nine other girls and they all nodded. Penelope huffed.

"You sure are too innocent to not know that...." Aliyah started.

"Or too dumb to not know." April added and her and Aliyah high fived.

"Hey, I was busy myself.I am still recovering from my heartache last month. I haven't been around any of you guys these past months you know!" Pen defended. She was increasingly frustrated with her friends.

"What?That Jonathan had purposely avoided you? You do know that there are a lot of things that he is prohibited right?" Nevaeh asked the obvious things. Too obvious for anybody to not notice, unless your name is Penelope.

"Of course.And that is a lot of prohibition.His Clan is a stinker and a joy killer. I don't know how that guy can stand being part of it." Penelope started, she was frustrated because she couldn't be with the first person to ever like her due to Clan rules.

"But because of that event just last month? I had the realization or the awakening of a lifetime.Why wait for somebody who i know that is not meant for me? I'm moving on." Pen said,making silly gestures with her hands.

"His parents did say that he is not allowed to talk to peasants like us right?" Yuki said, emphasizing the peasants. The mood turned somber. Peasants,  low life of the society.