One

Helping people is not wrong. 

But helping evil spirits?

I shouldn't agree, but i should too. 

He is innocent, knows nothing. Bad things happen to him. Oh, such a pity.

.........

I was drinking my coffee, during the night time in front of my laptop and books. I wont do this if it's not necessary because i was tired and lazy af. The coffee helps me a little bit to stay awake, but i can't push aside the feeling of getting sleepy. 

I took another sip while looking at the screen. "something is wrong.." i told myself while staring at the screen. The room was dark because i turned off the lights already. My sister's sleeping, there's no way i could let the lights on, im not that selfish. 

I placed the cup beside the laptop and shook my hands before started to type because my hands were starting to get cramps. My eyes were hurt because of the bright light from the laptop. When i typed a word, i heard noises as i turned around and realised it's coming from my sister. She was snoring, pity on her.

She must be so tired because of this morning. I plucked in the earphones into my ears and focused on the screen. As i was about to continue, something pulled my earphones away, removed them from my ears. 

I froze and looked at my back, thought that it's Eun's works but i was wrong. She was sleeping soundly, and peacefully. "maybe i accidentally removed it" i told myself to calm myself down and proceeded what i was doing. I yawned and stretched my arms when it's finally come to its end. I finally can sleep now. I looked at my phone, as the time showed 2 in the morning. Just like other normal people do, i rested my back by the chair. That's the moment when i felt something, or should i say someone was standing behind me.

I stood up right away, and faced the person in the darkness. I can't see the person's face and he/she couldn't too. "w-who are you!" that's what i asked. I know, such a stupid question. Usually unidentified person wont give their identity that easily, moreover when the person broke into our house.

"how dare u ask me that?! after what have u done to me!" he shouted, makes me startled. what the--" he walked toward me and kicked my legs as his left hand was around my throat, choking me. I fell on the ground, while he was on me. "You ruined everything! my life! my career!" he yelled once again. That voice, it seems familiar. I can feel his breath, but instead of hot or warm, it was cold. I struggled to remove him and get up, but he was too strong. He added his weight on me so i can't go anywhere. "let me go!" i shouted to him. I'm sure my breath smells like coffee but i don't give a fck. I don't want him to do anything to me.

"You shouldn't do that to me on that day. I'm not myself anymore. But i will make sure that u will be suffer along with me!" He put away my hair that was covering my neck and leaned closer. I can't see anything but just hear his voice. For sure, i have heard this voice from somewhere. 

But where?

Someone turned on the light, and it was Eun. He turned to Eun as i thought he wanted to go to Eun but he didn't. He just focused on me with both eyebrows knitted together. My eyes widened when i realised who was it. It's him. It's really him. I can't believe this, my dream has come true.

"J-jungkook?"

IT'S FREAKING NOCHU!