Twelve

Once again, i tried to open my heavy eyes. This time i feel tired and lazy to wake up. I wonder why..

Usually i will see the ceiling each time i wake up but this time its different. I saw sunshine..

wait!

My eyes opened widely and i moved away a little. "thank god" Jhope sighed in relief and ruffled his hair with a smile on. "where am i??" I asked, a bit of panic. "you are at your house, i mean we are he looked at the back, where other members were wandering around inside my house. "what the--??" I sat up right away and looked at them that were walking and observing everywhere.

"Yah!" i shouted. I dont care if they are idols or anything, but this is too much. They looked at me as i caught their attentions by shouting. "how disrespect" Suga stated. "You are the one who is disrespect right now, what are u doing in my house??"

Suga didn't reply me and just walked away after he gave me a smile. Seems like he doesn't have anything to say or too tired to say anything. It's suga after all.

I hold my neck, because it feels different and stings. "sorry about that" Jhope said, with a low tone. There's a bandage on it, at least they treated it and my hand too. "i dont know why he lose control. Usually he will begs for blood and suffers because of it but we didn't give any" Jhope shook his head. "did he acts the same way?" i asked.

"no" 

"You want our help, but what you can do for us?" V said, throwing himself on the couch beside me. "I don't know anything about vampire, spirits" i shook my head slowly, thinking hard what can i do for them because they are in trouble too.

"Liar" Jimin came and sat on the armrest in front of me. "huh?" i asked weirdly. From the start until now, he won't let me be in peace. Oh my god! ugh. "Your lockscreen" Jimin said, with a serious tone. "she's engaged!" i groaned. "just do it" he groaned.

I was searching for my phone and it was in my pocket. I took it out, as everyone changed their gazes to my phone. I turned the phone on and saw my picture with my cousin. "She's pretty, i know" i rolled my eyes. Jimin took the phone away from me, as his hand touched main. I gulped down my throat because too shock. He's an idol, at fanmeeting this is normal, be calm Jun.

As i kept my cool face on, he showed me the picture. "look at that" Jimin said, makes us look at it carefully. "not her, the book" Jimin growled when realised we were wrong. "book?" Jhope asked. "the black symptom" Jimin guessed it by looking at the end of the words. "Isn't that.." V almost figure it out. 

"that's right, almost the same as black magic if im not wrong" Jimin shrugged. "how did u know about this??" Jhope asked, looking at Jimin. "Because i have a phone, eyes, mind and hand. That one time there's a person who posted something related to the black magic on twitter, caught my attention" Jimin explained. 

"and you searched for it? aren't you afraid of ghost??" V asked him. "No need to say that in front of her" Jimin pressed his tone while gritting his teeth. "it's okay, i've seen many videos of you being scared" i smiled derply and laughed awkwardly. "I was curious and besides, that's not a ghost" Jimin sighed. "demons, vampires, ghosts are the same Jimin" Jhope said and looked at me.

"i bet she knows something about vampires. where can we meet her up?" V asked. "she lives in Daegu" I told them. "are u trying to mock me?" Suga asked in sudden. "No" i growled and ruffled my hair. "she lives there with her fiancee" 

"Well then, D boy is here so i know the place very well. So when are we going?" Suga asked. I was hesitated..

"the longer u take to see her, the longer u will find your sister" Rapmon came, advised me. "Okay, okay! tomorrow" I told them. "you are going to skip school?" Jin asked, like a mom. "my sister is more important than school" i said and stood up. "where are u going?" Jin asked. "To the police station, i want to make a report"

"i will follow you" We turned to him, when he suddenly speaks.