Three

"what the fck?"

Jungkook cursed under his breath while looking at me. you are really stupid, aren't you?" He asked, with a side smile. "That's rude!" i wanted to slap him but he was too quick to catch my hand. Oh my god, he is holding my hand. Is this the reality? He pulled me  closer as my face were close with his face and looked closely. "You look the same as her and yet you are denying that u are not her" He gritted his teeth. "They called u a golden maknae but i wonder why are u so stupid" i talked back to him. He tightened his grip in my arm and was about to say another words but someone knocked our door house. 

I turned to the door room right away, as the guest' knocks caught our attention. But then, i felt he loosen his grip and when i looked back to where he was, he has gone, disappearing from our sights.

We hurriedly went to the main door of our house and checked who was it. Its the old couple from the right house. They're our neighbour, they never be arrogant but instead of that, they are loving and kind. They were worried, if anything happens to us because they heard something and the light of our room was on late at night.

..............

The next day, i woke up and went to the bathroom to clean myself and get ready for school. I was showering, that's when i felt something stung around my wrist. I looked down to it and saw red marks around my wrist. "He is strong, i wonder where he went" i told myself. Actually that night, i don't really mean that he's a demon. I just love to imagine everything, and of course it's nonsense.

But wait.

Why didn't he denies it? that i used a mantra on him?

After Eun took her shower and we both ate our breakfast, we walked to the school by ourselves and i sent her first to the kindergarten. After that, i walked to school, alone. My bestfriend lives far away from school and it may takes half an hour to get here, that's why her driver sends her everyday to school.

As i reached the school compound, i wanted to go through the gate. We need to scan our id card to the screen before we can pass. I did and the way was opened for me, so i just need to push the steel and walk in. After i've done, i heard someone was stuck at behind. I thought it's just any new students, because once the same thing happened to a new girl and i helped her.

I turned around to see a guy, not in our school uniform was standing there. He's tall, but i must admit it nobody would've known that he's not a teenager anymore but a grown up man because of his figure and how young he looks. 

He was wearing a black mask to cover his mouth and nose, but i figured it out right away. "Jungkook--?!" i shouted. He threw me his beanie and yelled. "shut the fck up you old hag" He was stepping over the steel to get pass and walked towards me. The sensor hit him and it started to let out a loud alarm because of what he did. The securities came, chasing him. He looked around, freaking out while covering his ears. 

"find your own way out, im not helping you!" i told him and gestured to run away but he grabbed my hand and ran into the building. He was dragging me along with him, which i will be responsible of this too!

"let me go! i told him and tried hard to break free from his grip but he won't let me. He brought me into somewhere which i realised right away and tried to stop him. But he was too stubborn and wanted to get in, as long as he gets away from the trouble without even knowing where we were. 

The moment we got inside, we were catching our breath because too exhausted from running around. "You asshole" i said between my breath. He let go of my wrist "You called me asshole?" he asked. "can you at least think before you do? and look carefully where are u going??" I told him and stood up then pointed at the door. "this is the room where the girls changed clothes for P.E! Ugh!!" i growled. 

He freaked out, what i know from watching bangtan bombs and else, he's weak when it comes to girls. Plus, i don't him to see or hear anything from the girls, especially in this room. 

"let's get out now before they are here. Class C has P.E for the first period" i told him and walked out from there, but when i stepped out the girls were here.

"SHIT! i cursed and pulled Jungkook inside again, while looking around. "come here!" I told him and went to where i usually change, or i can say my locker. We can change in it or just be at the outside. 

We both got in and closed it as we stayed in there quietly until we can hear the laughter comes from the girls while they were entering the room.

"shh!"