Thirty

(Jungkook's POV)

I sensed where she was supposed to be since she said she's the lady. The vampires can sense theirs master, who changed them.

The scent brought me to a house, and when i entered there's no one inside. I was searching around the house, but there's nothing.

My eyes widened when i realised something. It feels wrong to be inside the house and walked out from it right away. It's not a real house, but just an illusion. The real one was behind it, there's a small house, fit for just a couple.

As i walked closer to it, the scent became strong and stronger makes me relieved that i finally found it but it makes me nervous and afraid too.

I peeked into the house by the window, to see Jun was walking around while reading a book. Her mouth muttered something that i couldn't figure out.

I moved to another window to get a better view and it surprised me to see someone was lying down on the couch, sleeping.

That's her, Chae. The one who i attacked the other day, why is she here?

She's not sleeping, but unconscious, not aware of what's happening right now. Her eyes were half opened.

Out of blue, Jun shouted out a spell, makes me received some pains that i could do nothing to make it gone. I covered my mouth with both hands and ran to other place, a bit far from the small house as i fell on the dried leaves and screamed out loud.

Finally, I stopped from suffering of those pains, i heard someone was screaming, which clearly i know that it's Jun's voice. I didn't waste my time and ran to the small house and barged in.

"i knew it" She smiled, looking at me. "Give it up, im just acting before. Dont make me kill you, jungkook" Jun warned me.

"No, my Jun won't kill me" I shook my head, still being stubborn. "I dont want to kill anyone but you are challenging my patience" She smiled and grabbed a rusty scissors and made her way toward me.

I was about to get up but she pointed to end of the scissors onto my neck, in ready state to cut it with just one swing. But when she's about to cut my head off, she placed a hand on her chest as her eyes became wide opened.

"Ugh" She groaned and bended down a bit, grabbing tight the area where heart is. She yelled in pain, and cried out loud.

"Jun!" I crawled to her and pulled her into a hug. "Im not Jun!" She shouted and pushed me aside, while fighting with the endless pain.

She fainted, on the spot. Makes me worried and afraid of losing her. At the moment, i heard footsteps coming over. Someone was walking toward us. When i looked up, it was Chae.

"good thing you are up, please run away immediately!" I told her but she stood there, looking down at me for a while. She smiled to the side and bended down, and lifted Jun, to the table next to us 

She hold Jun's face and smiled. "You are so pretty" She told Jun and brushed her thumbs against Jun's cheek. "What the hell are u doing??" I asked confusedly, and feeling weird.

"She will kills you if--" Chae suddenly turned to me and stared direct into my eyes. "What is it?" she asked. "What have u done" i asked with death stares once i noticed it.

"I didn't do anything" she chuckled and shook her head. "Im just admiring her beauty"

"You.. im not wrong of it. You are the one who changed me. Turning me into vampire" I gritted my teeth, looking sharp at her.