Five

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to figure out where i was at that time. It looks familiar but i forgot where i've seen this. The whole room was white, and has a big mirror like its a practice room. Someone was playing my fav song, and from the footsteps that i heard, someone was dancing too.

"what do u think of bringing her here??" someone was being mad over something. "i dont know what to do anymore, i thought she is her" the other one answered. "you should think before you do" other guy spoke up and ended it with a heavy sigh. "she looks exactly like her!" another one said.

"Tae, there are seven person in this world that has the same face. You know that right?" 

My eyes shot opened when i heard his name, "no, this couldn't be.." i told myself and sat up right away while holding my head which was feeling dizzy. "oh, she's up!" He said, as my eyes widened. 

"Taeh..yung?" i reached out my hand, almost hold his face but i pulled it back. What am i trying to do? touching a celebrity? "No, this must be a dream" i spoke to myself and stood up. "i can stand up?" i asked. It's such a rare thing that i can move myself in a dream, usually we can't move with our own intention. "of course you can move, u just fainted" I turned to him, as soon as i heard his husky voice. He was lying on the ground, with a neck pillow under his head.

it's him! my bias--

"are u okay?" someone hold my shoulder, i dont need to guess when i recognised the voice right away. I almost tripped myself when he was being so close with me. "whoa, be careful" Jin said, worriedly.

 "J-Jin--" i covered my mouth and freaked out. All of them were in front of me, except for two guys. What i heard when i was unconcious wasn't a song but someone was singing and it's the charming boy in the group, jimin. Hoseok was dancing to the song that Jimin sang.

"Did you do something on her? she looks afraid" Jimin asked, as both of them were approaching me. "just a dream, just a dream" i told myself and walked out from there, leaving them behind. As i was about to go further away, i bumped into someone. "im sorry--" My eyes grew bigger, too shocked, too afraid which i almost forgot how to breath. 

"bang pd-nim..!" I said almost shout. "who are you?" He asked, with his serous face. "Just a dream.." i kept on telling myself that and hold my head with both hands. "sorry?" Pd-nim asked. "i dont know how to get out from this dream.." i muttered to myself, while looking down while freaking out. 

"hey im talking to--"

"Noona!" someone shouted from far away, running towards me. "Noona?" i questioned and looked at Jungkook who was running with a smile on. "where did u go?" he was catching his breath and hold his both knees. I wanted to walk away but he hold my hand, stopping me. 

That's the moment where i realised it's not a dream at all. It's the truth, the reality.

"im sorry, she is my cousin who lives in U.K" Jungkook explained while breathing heavily, exhausted from running. "U.K?" pd-nim asked. "yes, she moved there three years after she was born and we barely meet. I know i should ask your permission first before bring her here but.. you are not going to chase her out right?" Jungkook put on his sad expression. 

He breathed in deeply and nodded. "but what makes me curious is, why are u calling her noona? is she older than you? but the uniform.." He pointed to my school uniform. 

"actually i am--"

"she loves to cosplaying" 

I  looked at him right away when he said that, but he just be cool all the time eventhough he's lying to the manager. "okay then. Make sure she leaves safely, i dont want any sasaeng fans hurt her" Pd-nim smiled and gestured to walk away. 

but i didn't waste my chance and called him as i let go of Jungkook's hand. "what is it?" he asked. "thank you for taking care of my beloved little Jungkook. I really appreciate it" I smiled and held out my hand to shake hand with him. He accept it and we both shared a handshake then he leaved from there.

"what's that for??" Jungkook asked after pd-nim was gone from our sights. 

My whole body froze once again, while staring at Jungkook.

"You are real!"