Twenty-four

I shut my mouth and looked at him for a moment. "did u just--" i looked down, realising how serious he was. "stop staring at me" i told him, without looking up. "stop being so.. stubborn. I'm starting to have feelings toward you without me realising it. I can't lose you" He shook his head and looked at me with his worried looking eyes. 

"Never thought that u will like a fan" i told him, trying to not make the situation awkward. "i was thinking like that too, but you are the first one to make me fall in love with" he smiled and leaned closer as he kissed me. 

He was confident enough to think that i would accept him because he never asked about my feelings toward him. As expected of the golden maknae in bangtansonyeondan.

At the moment, someone ran into the room and stopped to see both of us were kissing. We broke the kiss right away and looked at V who was standing there, speechless and surprised. "o...kay. sorry to bother u guys" He said and gestured to leave. 

"good" Jungkook said. "wait, V. no it's okay, what do u want?" i asked, trying hard to hide my blush. Jungkook turned to look at me, with his unsatisfied face because i told V that it's okay.

V smiled to Jungkook and walked toward us, as he hold up the book that Julia gave us. "i read a bit, the other day" i told them. "and i read almost the whole book. I found out why Jungkook can stop his desire to drink our blood but can't hold himself when it comes to you" V said.

"because i love her, that's why" Jungkook shrugged. I still cant believe, he said that. I cleared my throat, hiding the shyness that was overload. "No u freaking seagull, if u love her, u would not hurt her" V sighed.

"how dare u--" Jungkook cracked a smile but just stopped the talkback since V is older than him. "Jun, this sounds a bit nonsense but in your generation, is there anyone that has the blood of.. a witch?" He asked, awkwardly. I almost laughed but i didn't. "no" i shook my head.

"vampire? demon? fallen angel or anything that's not a human being? even just one" he asked again. "V hyung, what kind of question is that? Jungkook asked, with a mocking smile. "shh" V said as he was focusing on me. "No, i never heard about that before" I said.

"do u know why your cousin wants to learn the spells thingy and about the evil spirits, such as vampires?" 

"wait hold on, this has come too far. I dont know why she wants to learn and i dont think that it has something to do with me" I shook my head. "why are u asking me this??" I asked. "Because that's the only reasons while this seagull has a strong desire for your blood. Right Jungkook?" 

"I don't think so" Jungkook shook his head. "i knew u would say that" He showed us his finger, that has drop of blood on it. "Is this your blood?? did u hurt yourself?!" I moved to V and hold his hand. "No worries, it's not mine. It's from the raw meat in the fridge" 

I smiled weirdly to him and let go of his hand. "eiuw?" i said. "and u expected me to have the desire on 'that'?" Jungkook asked. "every vampires couldn't hold back themselves when it comes to blood, ANY blood. No matter if it's from animals or humans, as long as it's blood, they will attack" 

"but you, as the half human and half vampire, resisted to drink our blood because u don't want our bloods, except Jun's" V explained. I started to freak out, who won't?

"From what this book says, every half human and half vampire be called Viss, and that's you. Viss only has the desire to drink the blood of what i listed back there, demon, witch, and else. So are u really sure that you dont have any of those in your generations?"

I nodded. "100%" i told him and he sighed. "That's good to hear, and i think this book is wrong too" V smiled. "sorry for suspecting you like this eventhough you have a pure blood"

"Don't worry I shook my head with a smile on. 

"Because of this fake book, u barged in and interrupted our sweet moment" Jungkook said. "sorry about that too and.. please proceed where u both left" V smiled and walked to the door. I looked up to Jungkook as i feel heated up, when he said those words. 

"you stupid" i scoffed to him and ran toward the door, to V. Jungkook smiled nervously when i told him he was stupid and looked at me walking away from him. "oh? u are not staying?" V asked.

"shut up"