Seventeen

"Julia stopped it!" i shouted and pulled her away as she let him go. "What is your relationship with this vampire?!" Julia yelled. "Listen to me! He was a human once but someone turned him into this!"

Julia gasped and stopped talking, as she looked at Jungkook that was catching his breath. I walked to him and tried to help him. "I dont know what to do anymore, Eun has lost" tears flowed on my cheeks.

"Eun??" Julia was shocked, too shock because of the news. "Someone that has the same face as me, attacked Jungkook and the same person kidnapped Eun too" i sat on the bed, trying to not cry. Ren and others might hear us.

"We dont know to whom we are going to ask for help, except you. You learn black magic right..?" I asked. "No, not black magic. It's just some spells and informations about spirits and your kinds" She pointed to Jungkook.

"Im not fully a vampire yet" Jungkook scoffed and looked away. "please tell me what we need to do" i begged to her, but she just shook her head. "Im sorry Jun, but im not that expert. Im learning by myself, nothing more" she sighed.

"But about you jungkook.. wait.. that marks.." Julia walked toward me and checked my neck, and unsticked the bandage. "You did this?!" Julia shot a glare at Jungkook.

"Not him, but a beast. If u know what i mean" I told Julia and she sighed heavily. "If u dont want me to get hurt anymore, please help us" I asked for her help once again.

I told her everything that she needs to know and she understood everything what i was saying because she really believes those evil spirits and else. Including vampires.

She was thinking a while before she went to grab a book from another room in her room. "here, some informations that u can get about him" Julia was talking about Jungkook. "This all what i can help. Now u know, that not only humans exist" Julia smiled and hold my hands. "Please, be safe"

~

We changed our clothes because it was hot and we sweated enough to make us smell. After we changed clothes, we went back to Seoul by train. I gave the book to Jin and rapmon, because they are the eldest and the leader.

In the train, i felt sleepy because exhausted fron the short trip. At first, i didn't want to bother Jungkook at all of anyone, like in the love stories where the girl will put her head on the boy's shoulder. I dont want and i won't do it. They are idols, im a normal teenager girl. Our status are a big different and.. just stop Jun.

I rested my head by the window, and because the train was moving, it makes my head bumped with the window several times. I can bear with it at the first but when it cones to the hard hit, i lifted my head up and hold it with a hand.

"Stupid window" i scoffed eventhough it's not its fault. A hand reached out for my head and placed it on my hand as it pulled my head closer until my head placed on his shoulder.

Now i know, that even how cliche it's. In any ways, this will still be happens no matter what and somehow, it soothe my heart.

I didn't say anything and just smiled, because too tired and fell asleep after i thanked him with a low tone. Jungkook can't stop smiling and looked up, like he succeed doing something.

Once we reached home, Rapmon said that they will stay for dinner at my house. I gave the permission because no one will be at home, except me.

Eun..

I cried once again secretly, without anyone knows and wiped the tears quickly. But Jimin was fast enough to see it and walked toward me. "Sorry" He muttered. "For what?" I asked. "Because i treated you rudely and cruel" He bit his lower lip, showing how regret he was.

"Me too, sorry" I apologised and received a smile from him. which i know, he's forgives me.

The others went out to buy foods, leaving me together with Suga, Jhope, V and Jungkook at home. We watched the tv to buy time and 30 minjtes later they were back, with plastic bags in each hands.

I kept on looking down to my food, "why? is it salty??" Jin asked. "No" i smiled and shook my head. I should be happy, bangtan boys are here with me. They bought me foods, and accompany me here. But Eun.. i miss her 

I want to hear her laughs, voices again. I really miss her.

I grotted my teeth, stopping me from crying and at the same time someone rang the bell of my house.

"I'll get it" Jhope stood up and walked to the door, to answer the guest. My eyes were on him while the others were on foods. I dont jave any apettite afterall.

When Jhope opened the door, Jungkook suddenly screamed in pain and hold his neck with both hands, like trying to choke himself. We rushed to him and tried to stop him.

His eyes were dark and red, looking at the door house where Jhope and the guest were. Without any saying, he ran toward the door and pushed away Jhope as he attacked the guest.

"Stop this!!" He shouted, out loud to the guest.