Six

"What the?" he almost cursed when i hold his face with both hands. "You are real.." I whispered with a misbelief tone and sighed with a relief sigh.

"I thought this is just a dream" I smiled warmly and looked down, feeling happy nonstop. Jungkook saw my actions and without any reason, he blushed as he looked away.

"L-let's go to the members. You left just like that" Jungkook stated and leaded me to the practice room once again as i received their glares of worriness.

"Where did u go??" Jin came to me. "Im sorry, i thought this is not real" i hold my head. "Im really sorry for being rude" I bowed, feeling afraid and guilty. "It's okay" Jin smiled and tapped my shoulder.

K-fans or should i say K-army normally won't be this happy as i am right now because they always go to the fanmeeting like Hi-touch and else. But not me, eventhough im staying here in Korea, i won't go out and waste my time and money just like that since my parents passed away.

"you okay?" Jhope asked, peeking my face from down. "Y-yes" i lifted my head right away, feeling shy of it. "Guys, you know that we shouldn't be too close with her right?" Rapmon interrupted, with a little bit of reminding.

Sadly, that's right. I shouldn't be close with them. I dont have the rights to. But if i could, even just for one day, i want to hang out with them. Just for one day.

"But we won't let you go just like that" Suga came approached me and sat down. "You look like her, there's the possibly that you are her" He continued. I can't move, my whole body stayed still like a rock. He's here, in front of me, talking to me.

What should i do? what should i say?

"Are u here?" he waved his hand in front of me.

I need to be calm down or they will think me as a weirdo. They will think negatively about me, no they wont. Because they are bangtan boys, they never do that to their fans.

"Her? what are u talking about?" I couraged myself to ask, this is my first time talking to my first bias, Min Yoongi. I tried to be cool about it, he's human, same like me. No need to be overreacting or anything.

"Her, the one who changed Jungkook. What else?" He asked. "Changed.. Jungkook?" I looked uo to Jungkook, still figuring it out until i remembered everything.

"You!" I pointed out to Jungkook as i hugged my legs. "You did something on me-- your teeth.. the fangs. The blood!" i started to remember everything, what happened before i collapsed. "That's disgusting! how could you make me drink your blood-- wait those fangs, are they real.."

My eyes were shaking, showing my fears. The members were shocked of my actions, the way i talked to the famous kpop idol. "calm down" Rapmon told me and hold my hand, caught my attention. "I know this is new to you but please, calm down" He told me.

They waited until i finally calm down and Rapmon let go of my hand. "Explain" I said shortly. I stared at Jungkook for a moment until he took a deep breath.

"Im a vampire--"

"Hell no, shut it. Im not those kids you can play with" i laughed a bit and stood up. "Is this kind of pranks? if it's, such a pity. I thought that this group of bangtan is being honest but clearly i was wrong" i shook my head and walked to the door.

"Im telling the truth!" Jungkook shouted, out loud. "Stop it, i dont like it when u are walking away while im talking--" He suddenly coughed, makes me chuckled a bit.

"That's what u get for lying to.." As i turned around, i saw lifeless Jungkook. He was kneeling on the ground with one hand supported his body while coughing blood. Other memberd were around him, trying to comfort him while he was in pain.

"You--" I wanted to go near with him but Jimin stopped me. "Tell me the way to cure him!" I've never seen this angry Jimin before. Usually he will gives the mochi smile, the charming smile but not this. His eyes were staring deep into my soul with anger.

"I dont know!" i shouted. But that doesn't makes Jimin to trust me that easily. "You hurt our maknae, just let him go!" Jimin said once again.

"I told you it wasn't me!"

"Hyung, it's not her" Jungkook backed me up, between his coughs. "huh?" Jimin turned to him. "How can u know?"

"I make her drank my blood, as i thought she will suffers from the pains but she didn't" Jungkook explained.

"She just fainted, that's all. She's not her"