Twenty-six

Two weeks passed, still nothing. No trace or any information about Eun. 

"Park Jun, are u here?" The teacher waved her hand in front of me. "I-I'm sorry" i was stuttered and shook my head a bit, to gain my focus. The bell rang, it's time for break but i didn't go out. I stayed in the class, just looking down to the book in front of me. I wasn't reading, but spacing out.

"Do u have some time?" She asked. I looked up and nodded afterwards. I followed her to the teacher office and entered together with her. "Im so sorry about your sister. But.. uh.. it's better if u read it by yourself" she smiled a bit and gave me a sheet of paper. I began to read it, with an emotionless face. "Last week we had an examination and u answered all of it but it's like u answered them wrong, almost all of it"

"i'm sorry teacher but i dont have any intention to focus on my study right now... if u know what i mean" I said, with a low tone. The paper i was holding's about the examination's repeat. I need to repeat the papers that i failed, or i will need to change my class. "please don't give up. I know you can do it, at least don't forget about your parents' hope for u to be a successful person" she smiled and tapped my shoulder. "i'm here for you if u want to ask for help or anything" 

I nodded as i thanked her and walked out from the teachers' office. I made my way back to the class and at the same time someone was calling me. I look at my phone, to see unknown caller id. I was hesitated to pick up, i was afraid that it could be any virus which everyone keeps on talking about. The call ended, but then it rang again.

I picked up and waited for the caller to greet me first. It was the police and i sighed in relief. "I'm sorry to bother you at the moment but.. its better for you to know.."

"know what? have u found her??" I smiled widely. ".. no but we found something else" I stopped walking and stood there in the corridor, with both eyebrows abridged. "we found her clothes, near with your house. We will send you a transport to come here now, thank you" I ended the call while my whole body was shivering. How can they found Eun's clothes near with my house? No, this must be a mistake.

I ran to the nearest window and peeked at the outside to see a police car already parked at the outside, waiting for me. I started to be afraid, what if they thought i was the one who did it?? I took out my phone and tried to call Jungkook, but he didn't answer the call. I didn't waste my time to find other members' contacts and just called Jimin since his id was the first one i saw above Jungkook's name.

I called him and waited for a while until he picked up. "Chimchim here" He said playfully because he knows i was the one who called him. "Please i need your help" I told him, while breathing heavily due to nervousness. "wait hold on, what's the matter? where are u?" He was shocked. "I'm at the school, but they want me to go home now. They found my sister's clothes near with my house compound. Im afraid that they would think im the one who did this"

"Hey, stop. It's alright. I will be there soon. Just go to your house and don't be nervous. Why would you be nervous if u didn't do anything wrong? Be calm okay?"

I nodded slowly even he can't see it and answered him then ended the call.

I'm afraid of one thing. What if... the lady is not existed and whatever i saw before was an illusion. What if the lady is.. me?