Thirty-two

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

"Why did u..?" i asked her, as i hold the spot while wincing in pain. "She won't answer you, she just listens to me" Chae shrugged and walked to me.

"A bit disappointed actually" She continue, bitibg her lower lip. I just put on a confused expression, didn't get what she was talking about.

"A bit disappointed that she's my friend. I shouldn't have become her friend from the start"

Hearing that makes me want to throw a punch in her fce but i just couldn't. "Such a bitch" I said, muttering to her with such a glare. "But i hope the same thing to be exact" I continued, with a mocking laughs.

"I thought idols are kind, and... has manners" she eyed me. "Not really" I shook my head. "You are my master right? Why?" I asked.

"Im honored to be called that"

"You should be disgusted"

"Tch" She hissed and met her up teeth with the below as she tightened them. It could bleed in any moment. "She ruined my life"

I waited for her to explain more. At the same time, i coughed blood because of the endless pain.

"We were friends. You could say it's for a long time since it's more than two years. My parents kept on complimenting her, and not me as their daughter"

Were? She used past tense?

Right, she knows that she's going to die today. That's why.

I just put on my straight face, showing
no interest on her story. "Why me, as the victim?" I continued.

"Duh? Eventhough as her brother you still want to ask that?" She asked. "Wait, brother?" I asked her. "Stupid lies"

"Im not lying! You both have connection as siblings. Why do u think i chose u as the victim?!"

Holy shit. Im her brother? No, this is stupid. Im not her brother. I dont have any sister.

"Can't u see how she assembles you?" Chae hold tight her face, showing to me. "Not at all" I shook my head.

"But i can see your face assembles something" I said, with the braveness i had eventhough i was in critical state. She was wating for me to say it out loud.

"With the rubbish" I mocked her and looked down, laughing a bit. "Funny" She rolled her eyes and looked at Jun.

"Let's see if u can laugh again" She stared at Jun when she suddenly walked toward me and pointed out the rusty scissors again, want to attack me for the second time.

I grabbed Jun's wrist, stopping her from doing it. She was strong, too strong from an ordinary girl, too strong from the old Jun. What has happened to her actually?

"Stop this!" i shouted. "Jun come to your sense!"

"She won't hear you" Chae said, shaking her head. "It's pointeless" She shrugged with both arms crossed in front.

"Did u turn her into vampire?!" i shouted, asking her. "I gave her new life, of being vampire. She should thank me"

"Thank u my ass" i hissed and looked at her.

She's too strong, even as a guy, i couldn't stop her. Moreover, im injured.

Wait.

My eyes widened when realised something and hold her hand that has the rusty scissors and without thinking any further, i koved her hand, turning it over to stab her own stomach.

Chae's eyes grew bigger. She didn't expect me to do such a thing, toward the person i love-- or she said Jun's my sibling.

"What have u done?!" Chae shouted, as she felt pain. Both connected?

When she was trembling and fell on the floor while i caught Jun in my arms, i took the chance to put Jun's hair behind her ear to revealed her neck.

"Im sorry" i whispered to her ear before i could pleasure myself. I bit her neck, after i licked her neck slightly, just to decrease the pain.

I could taste her blood, but it's not the same. That stupid satan Chae must have did something to her.

Jun didn't scream or even whining, even wen i stabbed her. She was like a doll, like a puppet that doesn't feel anything.

After i drank enough of her blood, slowly the pain gone away and i made it to stand up.

"How could u do that to your own sister!" Chae yelled. "and how could u do that to your own friend just because of your parents compliment her"

"You dont know anything!"

"Tell me before i kill you" I grabbed her neck, lifting her up. "She-- killed my p-parents.."