Thirty-three

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

"She what?" My eyebrows abridged, hearing that.

"Why do u think i want to get a revenge on her? she killed my parents" I let go of her and eyed her for a moment. "She's not that kind like u think" she continued.

"How?" i asked, confused about it.

"Such a stupid guy. You really think she killed my parents?" She wanted to run but i grabbed her shirt, makes her facing me. We were so close, our faces almost met.

Im dead if Jun wakes up. Im a dead meat.

"you really are testing me" I gritted my teeth. At the moment, i saw tears fell on her cheeks, while she stared directly into my eyes like she wants to eat my whole body.

"You dont know how it feels when they call u ugly, disgusting, crazy" She said, gulped down her throat. "What are u talking about?" i asked, tightened the grip on her wrist.

"Can't u see my face? My appearance?" She asked. "It's gross!"

She dressed up like a gothic girl, but i don't mind it muh since she learns dark magic.

"What does it have to be with Jun then??" i asked, holding back my anger. "Because of her, my face changed. Because of her, my face became ugly!" She pushed me away, looked down to a mask on the table.

"This is her fault" She said, wearing the mask. Wearing the black full mask, reminds me of a girl villain.

I put on a confused face, enough for her to start explaining

"We were having fun for the night and we remembered about the boys saying about the black magic. She was interested in it, but i wasn't"

She formed her hands into fists, holding the anger.

"We sat in a round, with a candle between us. We hold hands, summoning and saying the spells. She thought it's just a joke and pointed to my face.

She said

'change her face to ugly, where nobody sees her as a human'"

I gasped, hearing out her confession. About the truth, what really happened.

"That night, nothing happened. It disappoint her, to be honest, i was too because i suddenly got interested in it"

"But then, the next day i was looking into the mirror and saw a creature which i threw out and break the mirror right away. She apologised, but it's not enough. I need to do the same thing to her, and i've tried. But i can't"

She knocked the table, but she didn't feel anything. She just calm as usual.

"It's like someoen's protecting her"

My eyes widened, remembering about her cousin. Thank god.

"That's why im turning into her, and imitate her. Meeting you was unexpected, i guess you have a badluck. But then i knew the fact that you're her brother, damn, im such a lucky person" She laughed.

"Im not her brother" i groaned.

"You are!" Her voice was loud, scaring me. "Im your master, obey me!" She screamed.

"Im not going to obey you" I shook my head and walked to Jun, who was lying unconscious on the floor. "you really changed her into vampire" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Im clever, i know" She nodded.

I lifted her up on my laps and bit my wrist, as it was bleeding. I smelled the smells of my own blood, makes me nervous and uneasy about it.

Dang it, Jungkook. It's just your blood.

"Hey what are u doing--"

I didn't waste any of my blood and put my wrist to her mouth, makes her gulped down every drops of my blood. She was hesitating, but i kept on forcing. Or she's going to die from losing to many blood.

I did it, i stab her because that's the only way.

"Undo the spell" I looked at her. "What spell?" She asked. "Oh, about the vampire?" She laughed.

"No thank u. I love to see both suffer" I dont know if she's smiling or not, but i know she's happy.

"You are not that ugly. why would u bother our lives so much?" I asked, convincing her. "This is not my real face. I imitate someone, i stole it from someone" She hissed.

She removed her mask as my eyes grew bigger, too shock what i was seeing. "Jun?" i asked.

"I told u, i can copy someone's face. Thanks to the black magic" She said, smiling. She really looks like Jun here, so she's really the one who attacked me, the one who kidnapped Eun. Wait! eun!

"Where is Eun?!" i shouted. "God, you are so brave dont you. How can u help two girls at the same time?" She sighed.

"She's with me, no worries" She shook her head. "Change your face, it annoys me to see u are wearing her face"