Thirteen

"No jungkook you can't" Jhope said as his hyung. "Im not going to let her go alone" Jungkook said, which somehow soothed my heart. He is really kind, one thing that i realised. This vampire thingy can change any person to be the opposite, no matter how strong he fights to not have the desire for blood. 

"but it's more dangerous for her to be with you" Suga said with his emotionless tone and walked to me. "let's go, i will accompany you" He said as he moved his head a bit. I looked at Jungkook, who was having a pair of sad eyes while looking down. I hope he's not thinking any negative things. I could not be angry at him, at first i said they are lying and serve me right, i got bitten by him. I can't blame him too, for chasing me because of my blood, because he's not him on that time. Hes not Jungkook that moment.

 We went there just by walking, because it's just a bit far from my place.  I used a scarf to be wrapped around my neck so nobody will see it.

But the question is, why only me? why he cant resist to drink my blood like how he does to other members? 

Almost 7 minutes of walking and we reached the police station. "we are here" Suga said, when i was blank and spacing out. I nodded and walked inside, along with him. There's a lady, like just get the job as the clerk as she was sitting down, writing something in the files. yes? how can i help you?" she asked. She looks cute with the spectacles on. "I want to do a report about my sister. She didn't come home for a day and someone.. kidnapped her" I said, hesitated about it. 

"oh my" she was shocked and quickly take the report file, to write a new one. "please give me more details" She said. "This morning i sent her to the kindergarten and went to school after that. But today, i went to the kindergarten early to pick her up because the day before, i was late and someone gave a note to her, telling me to be careful" i explained throughly.

She's a fast writer though. she kept on saying oh my, because too sad and shock, by hearing my story. She looks curious, to find out more. "then?" she asked. "ive never seen the lady yet until today. But when i came to the kindergarten today, i waited for a long time but she didn't appear. When i asked the teacher about it, she said -- someone already brought her home" I bit my lower lip, because almost blurted it out. 

"did u ask her and your sister, how the lady looks like before?" She asked. "yes.. " i nodded. can u tell me how she looks? we can call the person to sketch it out" She said. Theres no way i could tell them that she looks exactly like me, they will think im the culprit!
"Wait, she did ask but they didn't know because the person was wearing a hoodie" Suga said, on my behalf. He was wearing a black mask to cover his mouth and nose area, so the fangirls wont recognise him.

"why are u wearing a mask? are u hiding something?" she asked. Suga let out a heavy sigh and pulled the mask down. "yes ma'am, im hiding my perfect face so the fangirls wont chase after me since im an idol" 

"U-uh, sorry" She looked away, embarrased. "How can she doesn't knows how the lady looks like?" She started to suspect something as she asked again.

"when a child is in fear, they couldn't remember anything. I think you know about this too since you once a little kid too, right?" Suga asked, as the lady stuttered and speechless. "we will inform you if we know anything. Please fill this form first"

~

"thank you" I thanked him, for saving me back there. I can't stop from smiling in relief because of him. I thought that he wouldn't care about it at all.  "stop it, you seem like a crazy girl" he chuckled a bit.

"thats rude--" My steps stopped when i heard it.

Her voice!

Eun!

Where are you!

"Unnie..!. help me..!"

She was crying, begging.

I heard her saying that, i want to hug her now. I want to comfort her now. She's crying out loud, for me to come and save her. Her voice was shaky and i can barely her what she's saying. But for sure..

someone was there, together with her. Another voice, was speaking to her.