Ten

I searched everywhere, but i couldn't find her. I went home, in case she's at home now, just in case while shouting her name.

I entered her room, it was unlocked. Still nothing! where is she! I wandered around the house, yelling out but she's not answering me and stopped when i was exhausted. I've searched for her everywhere, around the neighbourhood, shops and else. The time shows 8p.m, it's been two hours since her lost.

I've tried to make a report about lost child but they said wait for 24 hours and if she's still can't be find, they will begin their action to find Eun. But two hours are very long for me, because she's someone precious to me!

I catched my breath and looked at the mirror in the living room that's not too far from where i was standing. The reflection was looking at me as well, as i was staring at it. 

looks like you
same as you
You look exactly like her..

I shouted, letting out my feelings and went straight to the mirror as i formed my hand into a fist and knocked hardly to the mirror. It breaks into pieces, my hand was bleeding, but i didn't feel any pain. I couldn't hold this anymore, tears fell on my cheeks.

"you should be careful"

I remembered what's written on that note, clearly it's for me. I gasped as it appeared on my mind and my eyes widened when i realised something. 

"Jungkook!" I shouted and went out from there after i grabbed a cloth to cover my hand as i ran to bangtan's dorm. I sneaked in, finding the way to enter the bangtan's dorm because i know that pd-nim won't let me in anymore. 

I shouldn't do this but i need to. I can't tell this to anybody, same face as me? kidnapped my sister? they must be think that im crazy or i have many personalities like some other people have, only the one who chosen though. But i know one thing that can relieve me, which is they will understand me and believe me right away, because they have the experience once.

I entered the building and stood in front of them room after i escaped from all the staffs. I stood there, in front of the practice room. I heard song was playing, and sounds of steps. I didn't waste my time and entered the room. They didn't realise me at first, but then Jin saw me by the reflection of the mirror as i sat on the ground, because tired. "help me" 

~

All of them gathered around me but not all the seven members because some of them went out to buy street foods and suga was nowhere to be seen. Jin handed me a glass of warm water helped me rested by the wall. My head turned to Jungkook, who was sitting a bit far from me, hugging his legs while holding his head with a hand and looked down. "is he okay?" I asked them, confusedly. "Maybe he's tired from practicing" V said, while catching his breath and sat down. His face was sweating a lot, makes him look hotter than usual. 

"Your sister.. is gone?" Jin asked. yes" i nodded, looking down to the glass that i was holding. "By someone who looks like me" i continued as Jimin let out a chuckle as he heard about it. "Jimin!" V called him. I didn't say anything as i just being ashamed of it. It's my fault for not trusting them and now im asking for theirs help.

"proceed" V said to me. "yesterday i was late to pick Eun up from the kindergarten and she got a letter who 'her'" i told them. "you should be careful' was what written on that note as i thought it's for me" I tightened my grips on the glass. "u should trust us from the start" Jimin smiled to the side.

"what should i do, i dont want to lose her" My eyes started to get teary. "At least treat your wound first" Jungkook finally got up from the spot and walked toward me as he kneeled down in front of me.

I blushed but i looked away. Who wouldnt? The Jeon Jungkook is in front of you now, he looks so handsome.. gosh.

Jungkook hold my hand as he lifted up and unwrapped the cloth around it. "No jungkook stop!" V suddenly shouted as everyone started to realise it. We shouldn't do this, we should not get any closer..

when i have the blood stains, what worse, i was injured.

"Jungkook, step back. Let us handle this" Suga told Jungkook and tried to bring Jungkook away but he forced himself to stay still. "Dont touch me" Jungkook said with a husky tone.

"Jungkook, listen to me! go away before--"

"I told you to not bother me!!"

Jungkook pushed Suga, his own hyung aside with a great force and hold my hand tight. 

"It's hurt--" I stood up right away and pulled my hand eventhough it was hurt because he hold the area that was so close with the cuts. "let me go!" i shouted to him while pulling my hand as Jimin and V tried to stop their maknae but he was too strong. So, it's not a myth but the truth. They will get stronger, all of the vampire movies we have seen until today, are based on the truth. What they read in the legendary book.

He beat his hyungs and leaved them lifeless on the ground. He let go of my hand because want to push them aside and when he does, i took the chance to run away, going to other room. 

I barged in, to see Suga was sleeping in the room. I sighed in relief to see him, at least he's here to protect me. But he wasn't aware that i was there because too tired and without realising it, Jungkook appeared behind me.