Eight

I stayed quiet, thinking about what should i do and what the hell am i doing here. This is not my place and i dont have any relation with them. I'm not going to get involve into this matter, hell no. Vampire or not, i dont want to be a busybody girl and do what 'm not supposed to do.

My job is to focus on study and support my family, that's all. 

I looked down to my phone when it lightened up because the notification's saying my battery was low. I lifted my head and looked to the front, where Jimin was. Rapmon and Jin went out, to check on Jungkook, leaving us both together.

Duh, at least let me be alone with Suga, not him. He looks like he's going to kill me!

"what is it?" I asked, couraged myself. "you look like her" Jimin said once again, makes me frust. "Stop that!" I groaned and scoffed. "Who's that?" Jimin pointed to my lockscreen with his charming eyes. "My cousin, why?" I asked.

"she's pretty" Jimin told me and smiled a bit, while looking down to my phone. "Quit it, she's engaged" I was a bit sad, because one of the member from the group i stan just complimented my cousin and not me. Instead of praising me, they suspected me as the one who made Jungkook fell into this problem. 

"Anyways, is your cousin--" Out of sudden V barged in with a wide smile. "Jungkook is feeling better!" V said happily, showing his rectangle smile. "Thank goodness" Jimin said as we both got up. Good thing.. i thought to myself while smiling a bit. "where are u going?" V asked as he saw me grabbing my school bag. 

"home. what else?" I asked. "No you are not going anywhere" Jimin told me with a serious face. "i still couldn't believe that you are not the one who turned Jungkook like this" He said, in a serious tone. "what the-- and im still dont believe that Jungkook is a vampire" I hissed him, making him mad.

"we are not lying!" Jimin raised his voice. "Jimin, calm yourself. Jungkook is up now, why dont u go see him. let me handle this" V said, tapping Jimin's shoulder. "im wasting my time here" Jimin scoffed and walked away after shot me a glare. 

What am i doing? picking a fight with an idol? damn it!

"About him..."

I bowed in instant and lifted my head as i stood normally. "im so sorry, i will take my leave now" I told V and ran out from the building, by walking out from the 'exit' door not too far from there after i stepped out from the room and i just realised, the room that we were in just now was rapmon's studio.

~

As i got into my house, after i entered the key, i rested myself on the couch until i fell asleep. I didnt go to school for the whole day, and nobody texted me. I wonder what they told the teacher about it because for sure some of the students saw me at the gate together with that Jungkook.

Oh my god, Jungkook. 

I still can't accept and believe that i just met the whole bangtan boys today. Moreover, i was mad at them, especially Jungkook and Jimin. Should i trust them? Vampire? dont make me laugh.

I shut my eyes and drove to sleep until it 20 minutes past 6p.m. My phone alarm was ringing, reminding me to pick my sister from the kindergarten. In quick, i wore a hoodie and black shorts as i ran to the kindergarten to see she was standing there alone. 

"Unnie?" She saw me and started to crying as tears fell on her cheeks. "im so sorry" i apologised and walked to her as she hugged me tightly. "hey stop crying im here" I smiled sadly to her, reminding myself to not be late again. She shook her head and gave me a sheet of white paper that has written something on it. 

"You should be careful"

"who give this??" i kneeled down in front of her, to face her. "I thought she was you, because she looks like unnie. but she was scary and she has sharp teeth when she smiles" Eun bursted into cries once again.

"same as... me?"