Nineteen

He asked me, makes me even more scared. He chuckled a bit and gave a peck on my neck as i looked down to him in shock.

"What are u doing?" I asked, while holding the spot. "You shouldn't give yourself just like that to me. You dont know what i will do to you" he told me and stood up. "Let's go, they are waiting" He held out his hand.

I stuttered as i nodded and accepted his hand then stood up. I didn't let go of my neck until we stepoed outside, received everyone's attentions. "you okay?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, we are okay" Jungkook smiled and walked ahead of me, to his hyungs. "Let's go home, maybe Jun is tired. I bet she's uncomfortable while we're staying here" Jungkook turned around, looked at me. "Right?"

"No, i dont mind at all. I dont have anyone to stay with afterall" I gave an awkward smile. "Is your neck in pain? You keep on holding it" Jhope asked.

"O-oh, yeah sort of" I grinned nervously and looked at Jungkook who was keep on looking at me with a smile. "Let's go" Rapmon said and walked to the door. "But will u be fine? Staying alone" V asked.

"I will go to ny neighbours house if there's anything. Dont worry" I told him. "Oh okay" He nodded and walked out from the house along with others members. They rode a black van, belongs to the company and drove off after we bid our goodbyes to each other.

I closed the door and turned around, facing my living room. "No im not okay, im afraid" i told myself while biting my lower lip. I took a deep breath and walked away from the door after i locked it.

I made my way to the bathroom but stopped when i saw something on the coffee table. I sighed and picked it up. "Rapmon or Jin must forgot about this" I said to myself and stared at the book that Julia gave us this morning.

We didn't read it yet, because we thought that we need the right time to read it.

My lips curved as i was thinking, should i read it or not. I went to make some hot chocolate before i read it. After i did, i sat on the couch and hold the mug with right hand as the left was turning the book page.

While reading it, i took a sip each time without looking away from the book. It gives me chills, because what's in there's about spirits and the truth.

My eyes stopped as i placed the mug on the coffee table and focused on the sentences.

Vampires are not that easy to handle with. We can't control them, we can't do anything to stop them.

The only way to prevent them from doing meaningless and bad things are by themselves.

Vampires couldn't resist to drink blood because that almost be the only food for them to stay alive.

"But the members doesn't feed him any blood at all. How does he survives then?" i asked myself and realised it right away.

"Because he is not fully a vampire yet" i muttered and proceeded on reading.

Vampires can sense, their master. The one who changes them, the one who leads them to this way, into this world.
I stopped reading when i heard someone whispered to me. My body shivered, and cold because afraid.

I heard Eun's voice once again, but someone else was interrupting the connection. I didn't dare to turn around, or to check what's around me because it feels near.

I closed my eyes tight, and felt cold breath on my neck. Drop by drop of tears fell on my cheeks.

I want you, i will turn you too, to be same like that boy.

Both hands were holding tight and after a while, the sensation was gone, as the thing that bothered me disappeared.

I stood up right away and grabbed the house key and my phone then walked out from the house. Directly, i went to the old couple house, next to mine and knocked the door several times.

"What's wrong??" Mrs Lee asked. "C-can i stay at your house for a night? I can't sleep" They know about my sister, Eun was lost. They quickly told me to come in and rest.