Thirty-four

(JUN'S POV)

I feel like someone was bringing me to somewhere, someone's lifting me up.

In such a speed, the person's bring me to an unknown place. My eyelids were to heavy to open, my energy lacked and i feel different.

In sudden, the person stopped and fell to the ground, along with me. I heard him panted, catching his breath. He stroked my hair, put away the hair that covered my hair.

"Jun" he panted.

I tried to open my eyes, but i failed. I moved my lips, eventhough it feels like both glued together. My lips were too dry.

"Open your eyes, please" He said, between his breath. I can feel his thumb brushed my cheek, as he kissed my forehead. He hold me like there's no tomorrow.

With all i might, i opened up my eyes and looked at the person in front of me. He was facing down, crying.

"J-jungk-" I coughed and barely say it. But it caught his attention and brought a smile onto his face. "Jun!" He shouted, showing his wide smile.

I looked around, confusedly. Doesn't need to ask, as he understood that i was unfamilliar with the place.

"We are in the woods, far from Chae but she knows where we are. I ran away from her" Jungkook said, smiling. "But she can trace me, im afraid that i need to hide u somewhere" He said, looking around.

Quickly, i grabbed his shirt and looked directly into his eyes eventhough my eyes twitched, showing how weak i was.

"what is it?" He asked.

"Dont u dare" I said, word by word. It shocked him to hear that. He can't help but chuckled eventhough we were in danger.

He's a guy, a vampire, which multiply the strength but dont forget that Chae's the one who changed him, turning into vampire. He needs to obey her, there's no other way.

"Argh!" Jungkook wiced, holding the back of his neck. "Hurry, i need to hide u!" Jungkook stood up while lifting me up like a bridal style.

I struggled but he hold me tight. I didn't think further and pushed him using the strength left in me.

I almlst fell to the ground, but not my body, only my legs because Jungkook caught me.

"Why did u do that??" He asked. "No need to hide me. Im okay" i said, wiping my mouth because it feels dry.
I realised something was sticky and dry on my lips, makes me weird and licked my lips. My eyes widened when the taste was familiar and it gave me the desire.

"Is this.. blood?" i said, touching my lips since it's not dry anymore. I saw red stain on my fingers. I looked up to Jungkook, waiting for explanation.

"I need to" When he looked down to my stomach, i noticed it and screamed in pain "when did this happen??!" I asked, holding the bloody spot.

Jungkook hold me and looked down, in guilt. "I need to. You were attacking me. Thay's why i gave u my blood"

"y-your blood??" It was unexpected. "You are a vampire now, dont u realise that?" Jungkook asked, brushing his thumb on my lips.

"That's why, my blood taste delicious to u" He used his fingers to make my mouth opened apart, and touched my fangs.

Tears formed in my eyes and fell down to my cheeks then to the ground.

"Why me" I started to cry, and fell to the ground without letting go the injured spot.

"You are injured, no matter what go hide and dont come out" I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes tight.

"What do u think i am?! A kid?!" I pushed him away and walked away from there. "Chae you monster! come out--"

Like a lightning, something passed me by and appeared in front of Jungkook. "Where is she!" Chae asked him, with such a loud voice.

"I-i dont know" Jungkook looked at me, and quickly looked away. Chae didn't... see me?

She only focused on Jungkook. Is thay why?

I saw a broken branch next to me and took it right away. "That's enough, you are way too much Chae" i muttered to myself and broke the branch to half.

With the sharp end, i rushed to Chae and without her realising it i used it to stab her from the back with it.

It went all the way through her, which i thought it's the end. But she moved, her body was shaking but she still can move.

He hold the branch and turned to me, looked deep into my eyes.

She gritted her teeth until it bleed and she took the chance when ibwas spacing out to grab my injured spot.

I screamed in pain, but she didn't be bothered about it at all. She smiled, satisfied to hear the way i screamed.

In a blink of an eye, blood splashed onto my face, as my eyes grew bigger.

She let go of me and with mouth and eyes wide opened, she fell on the floor after she looked down to her chest.

"You--"

"Everyone knows, that's the best way to defeat a vampire" Jungkook looked down to his hand, to see a heart.

I threw up to the other direction, preventing him from watching me. He let go of the heart as i heard creeking sound, like someone steps on the dried leaves.

It was Chae, she was rotting, like an old lady.. no, like a dead person in the grave for years already.

I sat on the ground, crying while covering my face.

"Why is this happening"