Fourteen

"hey! what's the matter??" Suga hold my both shoulders, hugging me in the darkness. "she's here, i need to bring her back" I cried, on his chest as he pulled me into a hug to comfort me. "we will" Suga said as the voice of Eun slowly disappeared and silence comes through.

"okay?" He asked again and i nodded as a reply. We walked to my house and met up with the other members again. "what happened??" Jin asked, because shes the one who opened the door. "she said that she heard Eun called for her" Suga explained. "Did u?" Jin asked suga and he shook his head. "hurry up, come in" Jin said and suga brought me in, and i sat on the couch. 

I stayed being silent, which makes the whole bangtan worried, including that Jimin. "have u called manager?" Jhope asked Rapmon and he nodded. "yeah, we are free for just a day, because the next day we need to practice for the wings tour at seoul" Rapmon explained.

"okay" they agreed but i just sat there, blankly. Out of sudden someone put a blanket around me carefully. I looked up and saw Jungkook. He was smiling to me and sat down. "i'm sorry about that" He pointed to the bite marks. "i shouldn't have done that" he apologised. "Is this.. your parents?" He asked, giving me a frame. I took it and nodded. "Where are they?" He asked.

"passed away, leaving theirs two children alone in this cruel world" i smiled a bit. "O-oh.. im sorry... uh can i ask something?" He asked with his low voice. "why aren't u mad at me?" He stared at me, with his charming eyes. "can we not talk about that? let the past to be past. No need to bring it again" I smiled. 

"But it must been painful. Im so sorry, but mark my words" He faced me as he turned to my direction in sudden. He lifted up my hand and tangled our pinky fingers together. "i will take care of you" he smiled.

My heart beated fast, too fast. I can't breath, someone help me. Almost what i always wish, that relates to bangtan, comes true. I hope this is not a dream, i hope so much. But at the sane time i hope this is just a dream, i want Eun back.

They will spend the night with me, at the house. It's a house for a family, so it doesn't crowded eventhough they're here.

I hugged my legs while moving my body to the front and back numerous times. "dont panic, dont be a crazy fangirl and be cool" i told myself, while biting my nail. The whole bangtan boys are sleeping in my house! What can be more great than this!

But wait, they are boys. Im a girl, i shouldn't go to the outside. But they are in my house! Okay be cool, relax, and go to sleep Jun. You dont want to show those dark circles to bangtan, dont u?

The next day, i woke up as the sunshine shone through my window into my room. I yawned and stretched my arms, then sat up as i looked around. "so its just a dream.." i sighed but at the same time i relieved because if it's just a dream, Eun is still here with me then.

I got up and walked to the outside and began to do my morning routine. Usually i will check the kitchen if the ingredients are enough to make something and i did go after i brushed my teeth and washed my face. As i turned around, i stopped instantly. With pyjamas on, i stood not too far from where bangtan sleeps. They were sleeping in the living room, as they pushed aside the couches and slept in the middle. The living room was quite big but on mattress? aren't their bodies are going to be hurt??

I moved my hands around my body, to find my phone. This scene needs to be capture and keep it as a precious picture in the phone. It's rare to see this, no.. not rare.. but not a chance at all!

I ran inside as i tiptoeing and found my phone then walked out again and lifted my phone to snap a picture of them. But when the camera was opened, my phone almost be thrown and i was startled. The camera was the front camera and Jungkook appeared behind me as i saw him through the front camera.

"you startled me!" i shouted. "shh!" He moved forward and covered my mouth. "dont wake them up, not yet" Jungkook said. "too close!" I shouted under his hand. "what?" he asked. I pulled his hand down and gritted my teeth. "too close" i repeated.

"s-sorry" he smiled a bit and walked to the kitchen. It looks like he just washed his face because  the end of his hair was wet. But since when he wakes up early? in bon voyage and else, he wakes up late though. "Can u please wake Jin hyung up? only Jin hyung" He told me as he made his way to the kitchen. I turned my body awkwardly to their directions. 

It looks like corpses were lying on the mattress because they didn't move even an inch eventhough i shouted a little bit just now. Once again, i tiptoe to Jin and shook his body a bit. "Jin" I called him. After shaking his shoulder several times while calling his name, finally he's awake.

He looked at me with his sleepy eyes and blinked twice. "Omo" he said and placed his hand on his chest. "i thought you were Jungkook but hey why did u call me Jin?" 

"Im not used to call anyone oppa, sorry. Jungkook told me to wake u up" I looked at Jungkook who was waiting in the kitchen. "Jungkook?" Jin asked. "Yeah" i nodded. "since when Jungkook wakes up early??" Jin asked.

"exactly what i thought!" I covered my mouth and Jin looked at jungkook who was waving his hand, for Jin to come over with such a cute smile. 

"Im shookJin" Jin said with a shocked face.