Eighteen

"Jungkook no! she is my friend!" I shouted and ran to Chae while Suga and Rapmon were holding him back. "She is the one! She is!" Jungkook yelled like a crazy person. Chae was trembling and scared when Jungkook acted that way.

"Jungkook stop it" Jimin told him but he doesn't want to hear him. The members were frightened when they saw their beloved maknae became like that, like a wild animal.

They brought him to a room, and be with him in there as they locked the door.

"Im so sorry" I apologised to Chae, who was still frightened of what just happened. "What's the problem with him??" Chae asked. "Wait, isn't he from bangtansonyeondan?? aren't they too??" Chae kept on asking.

"No they are not. They just look alike" I told her and helped her stands up. "Why are u here?" i asked. "Nothing, just want to pay u a visit" Chae shook her head.

Her whole body was shivering, and cold because terrified of Jungkook. Jungkook said that the person who attacked him was a lady that has a same face like me but Chae isn't.

Chae is not the person, im sure of it. Eventhough she's not that kind hearted and act cute like other girls, that doesn't mean that she's the guilty one.

After she has gone home, i went to the room and knocked twice before V opened the door. "It's great that u are done. He wants to see u" V said and pointed to inside with his curved lips. "M-me?" i asked and he nodded.

"Guys, let them have some alone time" V said to his hyungs and they walked out from there. I was stuttered when see that they were completely quiet and sad.

I stepped inside the room to see that Jungkook was on the ground, resting his back by the bed side. "You okay?" i asked with a low tone while closing the door behind me.

"Im sorry" he said, while looking down to his legs that were be hugged. "About what?" i asked, just to calm him down. "Your friend" he answered shortly. "No, it's okay. She told me to take care of u. She wasn't angry or scared at all" i smiled and sat down in front of him.

Slowly, I hold his hand and cares it. I know i shouldn't, but he really needs someone to calm him down now. It's not like im taking the chance.

"You are lying, i know she's afraid of me" He said. "so do you, right now" He lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes, nose and lips were red because crying so hard just now  when i wasn't here.

"I didn't say that. Im not scared of you" I smiled and shook my head. Im scared, i am. In front of me now is a not fully human, he is hald human and half vampire. What if he lose control and attacks me once again?

"Why did u attack her?" I asked. "Because she has the sense. I dont know why, maybe the beast took over. Maybe im still the beast" Jungkook blurted out, hopelessly.

"I dont think so. I dont think that this is the beast. This is you, for sure" I hold his hand. "People around me gets scared once they know that im a vampire"

"are u talking about us?" i asked. "Because we are the only person that know you are a vampire" i chuckled. He nodded and stroked his hair to the back.

"You are wrong, stop this. Dont think negatively about us, we wont do that. We wont hate you, we wont leave you out, we wont be scared of you" I smiled, brightly to him. Just to lighten his mood, but i've never thought that he will ask me one question about it.

"So if you really dont hate me, wont leave me and not scared of me, prove it" He said, looking at me with hopes. "I will... call the others too then since this relates with them" I smiled nervously and gestured to go but he pulled me.

I was right in front of him, kneeling on my knees. He hold my hand and hold my neck but i wasn't resisting. He leaned closer, i know what he wants, he wants my blood.

I gulped and moved closer.

I wanted to cry, but somehow i didn't and just let him be. I waited, until he was so close with my neck. I can feel his warm breath on my neck.

To be honest, i was scared of course. So afraid that he would do something like last time. He's not someone to fool around.

But the other side of me trusted him, that he won't do such a thing anymore. My instinct told me that.

"are u afraid?"