Twenty-nine

(Jungkook's POV)

She's biting me, since when does she becomes a vampire? Since when she has those fangs? since when..

I can't move. Jimin wants to pulled her away, but she didn't want and only hurts me because she's still sucking out my blood. I told Jimin hyung to stop because it's pointless. I know how it feels, when a vampire's drinking blood.

Im a vampire too.

I winced in pain, as she was draining out my blood. I think this is the time, to repay her for what she has done for me, the moment from the start until now, when she's suffering because i drank her blood too the other day.

I closed my eyes tight, i can feel her warm breath, the way she grabbed me tightly.

"Please, don't. Go away" she was hesitating and cried. She still insist to stop, se doesn't want to hurt me. She is still her.

"No it's okay" I shook my head and looked at her in pity. She must be in a hard pain. I want to help her, i want to save her.

She suddenly stood up, and wiped the blood stains around her mouth area. "Fool" She suddenly said, as she chuckled 

"You really think that u are helping me?" She asked. "what do u mean?" I asked, in confusion.

"Yes you are helping me, to get stronger so i can kill all of those people that i hate. Your blood is delicious" She smiled evily, with her black eyes looking down at me. "Wait Jun, what has gotten into you??" I wanted to get up but i was trembling, losing too many blood.

Jimin helped me and i stood up. "Let's start with you" Jun smiled and wanted to reach Jimin but he avoided and moved backwards. "Come to your sense!" Jimin shouted.

"This is me, i've come to my sense. Stop act like you know me well, nobody knows what's real me" Jun laughed. "You never know that im a vampire actually, that im evil"

"No, u are not. I don't understand, you were--"

"No need to understand anything. The moment when we met up, when we worked together, when we became closer..." She was talking about the whole bangtan and her. She glanced toward me, and smiled once again.

"The moment you fell in love with me, the moment we kissed, when we were having those sweet moments... they are just fakes" Jun shrugged.

This is not her. I dont know her anymore, she has changed.

"Eun? Yes, i kidnapped her. Why? because she gets more attention that me" She chuckled. "I keep her underground, so she will shut her mouth about it"

"You are so stupid Jungkook. You and your hyungs really think that there's another one who looks like me while the person is actually me. Just a little bit of acting and you guys already believe it" She shook her head and laughed.

"So u are the lady? u are the one.. who changed me?!" I shouted.

"Bingo"

Jimin was secretly calling for the other members by using his phone behind him. Jun gritted her teeth as she made her way to Jimin and grabbed the phone while choking Jimin with other hand.

"Stop it you are hurting him! You will kill him!" I shouted, but she doesn't cares about it. Veins popped out from her skin, revealed those green, purple and red veins.

Is that how i look, when i become a vampire and couldn't control myself?

I don't have any choice but to use my strength and pushed Jun away from him. It wasn't easy but i did it. She looked at me with her death glare and hissed me.

In a blink of an eye, she's gone out of my sight. I dont know where she went, because it happened too fast.

I looked at Jimin who fell on the ground, gasping for air. "find her" Jimin said, and looking at me with his tired eyes.

"Yes i will but until the others are here" I said. "No, find her. That's not her. Would you believe that she's Jun? Jun that we always see her to be cheerful, always laugh? Kind?" Jimin asked. "Now go find her, and inform us if there's anything"

Jimin convinced me to go.

I was gestured to go, but he stopped me as he hold my wrist. "Be careful and whatever you do, dont kill her and yourself. Find the way to undo your curse" Jimin said, and let my wrist go.

I stepped out from the house, breathing in deeply to find the scent of Jun, the one who i loved.