Twenty-two

"i bet the person is the lady. That bitch!" V shouted. It's unusual to see him like this, ever since we met for the first time. He always been smiling but when this situation becomes worse, he seems like a different person.

"V, your languages!" Jin said to V as he looked away, in anger. 

I was sitting away, from them. Still spacing out, while thinking things that would make my brain explodes. I bit my fingernail while hugging my legs. Suga and Jimin were next to me, as i was between them. I think what they say are true, jimin and suga would never separate and in a short term, we called YoonMin.

"how is he?" Jimin asked, when Rapmon walked out from my room where they put Jungkook in, on the bed because my room was the nearest with the living room, the place where he collapsed. He was unconscious, and exhausted after what he has been through this evening. I looked down on my watch, to see it's already 8 p.m. Chae already went home, because i dont want her to involves in this matter. She's innocent and doesn't have anything to do with this. 

It's such a good thing to have her as my close friend, she's never betrays me. She always there to help me. 

"He is fine and still sleeping" He walked to our direction and stopped in front of me, makes me lifted my head up. "what is it?" i asked. "what happened actually?" Rapmon asked, with a concerned face. I glued my lips together when he asked about it. 

I looked down, at the same time Suga hold my shoulder, to calm me down. "He saw someone, and started to shouted. He was fighting too, to endure the pain that he got afterwards. His eyes-- changed to black overall. His veins, skin, everything seem different and it scares me. He--" tears started to come out from my eyes and rolled on my cheeks. 

"He like got stabbed for many times as he coughed blood. He lost to many blood and I..." I stopped talking. "You..?" Jimin asked. "I offered him my blood but he doesn't want to take it" 

"you offered your blood? are u insane??" Suga asked, makes me startled. "i dont have any chance! or do u want to see your own member to be dead??" I asked. This time it makes sense as Suga's eyes widened to hear my statement. 

"So u gave it to him" Jimin said and hold my wrist, looking down at it which has a bandage wrapped around already. Chae did it for me. I told her that i accidentally cut it.

"He couldn't stop and i knew that. But still, i insist to do it because... i need to" 

~

Every of them went in to see Jungkook eventhough he's still not awake. It's late already and some of members decided to stay at my house. Suga, V and Jhope stayed at my house to watch over Jungkook while Rapmon went to settle some things out, Suga needs to continue his work of their new songs and Jimin wants to meet up with their choreographer since Jhope was staying at my house. 

They were sleeping in the guest room. Because of the bed size is not large enough for three person, they used mattresses to sleep together.

I sat on the couch, watching the tv. I kept on staring at it but never understand the plot of the movie or what's happening. I realised that it's the time to go bed and i was tired but i don't have any intention of sleeping. 

I turned off the tv and walked to my room, to see Jungkook was lying on the bed, sleeping. I climbed up the bed and sat next to him. The veins slowly disappeared from reveal too much but it's not completely gone. I touched his face, where the veins were and sighed.

When i was about to say something, someone barged in. "oh you are here" Jhope said with a smile. "im sorry" i gestured to go, thinking that he wants to see Jungkook. He shook his head and stopped me. "it's okay, i just want to ask if u are comfortable with him being here" Jhope asked.

I looked back, at Jungkook. "it's uncomfortable actually.." I smiled awkwardly and brushed my nape. He laughed and nodded as he understands it. He walked to the bed side and with his strength, he picked Jungkook up and brought him to the guest room and placed him on the bed. I thanked him and we said our goodnight greetings before went to each other's rooms.

~

As i was sleeping, i felt something was close with me. Something brushed against my cheek and put my hair away from my face. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a lady.

"you are so pretty" 

She told me before she disappeared.