FINAL

(JUN'S POV)

i sat in the bathtub, holding my forehead while massaging it. I closed my swollen eyes, and tried my best to forget what happened. It has been a week but i still can't move on.

Chae didn't die in normal way, but she rottened and disappeared like a dust.

We keep this as a secret, except from Bangtan.

"Babe?" Jungkook knocked the door, makes me startled. "Y-yeah?" i answered. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah im fine"

I heard the sounds of footsteps walking away and the door being closed as a sign that Jungkook wasn't there anymore.

I stood up and washed my body then wrapped myself with a towel and walked out from the bathroom.

As i opened the door, my eyes grew bigger, so did his. He blushed right away while i covered my mouth with a hand and instantly, we turned to other direction. Out back met each others'

"I thought u are not here!" I shouted without looking at him. "And i thought u will be there for another minutes!"

"G-get out, im changing" I stuttered and he nodded.

He walked out from there, and stood by the door. I locked the door right away and took the change clothes.

"Hey Jun?" He leaned by the door from the other side, calling me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Im sorry but i really need to know the truth" He said, with a low tone but enough for me to hear it. "I know it doesn't have anything to do with me.. but -- "

After i've finished, i opened the door and looked up at him. "What did she says to you?" i asked.

"You guys played dark magic and else. You accidentally changed her face"

"I didn't do it. The mirror did" i looked at the mirror in my room. "Yes, we played the dark magic, but nothing happened. When i was making hot chocolates for us, she accidentally used the dark magic"

I sat on the chair, drying my hair in front of the mirror while he sat on the bed.

"She sat like this, in front of the chair. Saying she's so ugly, the she shouldn't be born" I sighed.

"You said--"

"Im not saying it with my heart. i love myself, i love everything about myself" I smiled a bit, combing my hair.

"Yeah, i love everything about you too" he walked to me and backhugged me as he pecked my cheek.

"Unnie!" She shouted, running into the room. "Eun, what is it?" i asked, and hugged her when she came. We found her under the ground.

She was unharmed, but she was so dirty and unconscious.

But everything is fine and has come to its end now. The whole bangtan is fine, and happy as before.

"Hey, i want to ask u something" Jungkook hold my shoulder. "What is it?" i asked, looking up to him. "Is it true, you are my sister?" he asked.

"What?"

"Chae told me"

"I dont have a brother" I sighed. "Why would u trust her?"

"I dont know" He laughed and hold my cheeks with both hands. "Eun, close your eyes" Jungkook said, turning to Eun with both hands still on my face.

"Aye sir" Eun looked away and giggled. "But for sure, if u are my sister i couldn't do this with you" He leaned and placed his lips on mine. He smiled between the kiss, so did I.

He let go of me and smiled. "Love you" i hold his hands and nodded. "Me too"

"let's go play outside" Eun pulled Jungkook and he laughed. "Okay okay" he nodded, follows after Eun out from the room.

I looked at the mirror back, while smiling.

"Everyone needs to watch over their language. Dont insult ourself or anyone, afraid that it will reflect on ourselves" I sighed, tied my hair up to a ponytail.

But one thing that still last with me

I looked at my eyes, by the reflection of the mirror. My eyes slowly turning whole black, as fangs showed up.

Im still a vampire.

••••

Phew, finally comes to its end  ̄ˍ ̄