Thirty-one

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

"What are u talking about?" Chae laughed and came closer to me. "Stay away" i warned her. "Im her friend, dont be afraid of me"

I won't trust her anymore. I knew it. I wasn't wrong. This is the girl, the one who changed me. But her face?

"You have deep thoughts there" chae said, with a smile on. "What have u done" I asked, gritting my teeth. "Nothing, just turning my life into a wonderful life"

Chae grinned, gives me chills because i know she's not the kind girl that i thought. "What are u talking about!"

Her fingers travelled up to Jun's face, while staring at Jun. "This face, she's pretty right?" Chae asked me.

I was confused. And now she is complementing her??

"im asking you" She said.

I stayed in silence, why bothwr to answer such a stupid question?

"Im asking!" She yelled and digged her nail into Jun's cheek, make it bleed.

"Yah stop it!" I said, running to her. Even just a few blood drops, it still hurts. She's precious to me that's for sure!

As i rushed toward her, Chae pointed out the finger that has Jun's blood on it. "Delicious, isn't it?" she asked. "Nonsense!" i said. "Are u sure? You love her blood, dont u?" She asked, provoking me.

"Why dont u suck her blood again?" Chae lifted Jun up, just to make her sit up. I gestured to go near, to prevent her from doing anything to Jun but i forgot that she's the one who changed me. She can make me suffer, for a long time or how hurt it is.

I hold my head with both hands, wincing in pain. I already fell on the floor, struggling with the pain i had.

She hold Jun's neck and with just her nails, she make a long cut, on her neck, enough to make blood rushed out. Everything happened in a blink of an eye.

When i opened my eyes after the pains' gone, i saw blood coming out from Jun's neck. I can't help but shouted angrily and hold Chae's neck, pinned her against the wall.

"What did u do?!" i shouted, holding tight Jun's neck. "Im just offering you" Chae said, under her breath. She was struggling, to break free but not too much.

Once again, i forgot.

She's a vampire too, she's not a human.

"offering my ass you stupid!" I shouted. Her face turned blue and paler. I dont want to see that, i just hope she dies right away. That's the nicest thing

Out of sudden, someone hold my face, as i can smell a strong smell. I recognised the smell, the blood. My head turned to Jun, but not my hand. My hand was still on Chae's neck, to show her how a suffer should be.

"Jun?" I asked, with a low tone. I was haply that she's okay but i was confused too. How can she be so calm and easy at the same time? even Chae just hurt her?

"Let her go, please. She's my friend" Jun begged me. "But she hurts you"

"No she didn't" Jun shook her head and smiles. I was uneasy about it. What's happening?

My eyes widened when i realised it, i quickly kicked Jun or should i say 'AN ILLUSION' by the stomach. As expected, she disappeared, turning into smokes.

"Pretty good" Chae said, under her breath. She barely can smile, good then. I hate the smiles of her, too ugly, too creepy.

"You can't lie to me like the way you did to your house" I shook my head, staring directly into her eyes. "Then, what if i use the right one? Not clone or illusion?" Chae looked behind me, which caught my attention too.

When i was turning my head around, in a blink of an eye blood came out from my mouth, as i coughed blood.

I looked down to my stomach, where the prettiest hand that i've ever seen, which belongs to the girl i love was holding a pair of rusty scissors, and the scissors was inside my stomach, stabbing it deep.

"J-jun.."