Sixteen

As we reached after one hour and 40 minutes at our destination, we got off and rode two cabs to go to my cousin's house. It took about 20 minutes to get there and the first person we saw was her fiancee. He stood there, looking at us weirdly. "who are they?" He, Ren asked me. I bowed to him and greeted him then answered the question. "They are my friends" i smiled.

"It's been a while" Ren smiled and gave me a hug. "right.. uh where's Julia?" I asked. "She went out to see her friend for a while to get her things that she bought from her friend. She will be back later" He gave me a smile and told us to get inside first. 

He served us with drinks and cookies to eat as the members were laughing at Jungkook while showing the cookies. Then he served us a baked cake, from the fridge. "Julia made this, but im sure she won't care if you guys eat it" Ren said nicely and placed the whole cake in front of us. "im sure u dont come here just for eat right? then why?" He asked, as he knows me well. I smiled t hear hs statements and nodded. "actually we want to meet Julia. We want to ask something" I smiled awkwardly and looked to them.

"i will call her. Please serve yoursel-- what's with that?" He was about to get up but stopped when he saw my neck. I looked down to see my scarf was messed up and it reveals the small bandage, just to cover the bite marks. "An accident" i smiled and covered it up, as Jungkook helped me with it.

I thanked him and Ren sighed. "You should be careful" He reminded me and walked away to grab his phone. I gasped when he said it, reminds me of the note that be given to Eun. Please hurry up, Julia.

V was looking around while his head was turning to see the surroundings. "It's big!" V said, almost shouted because too excited. "What is his job?" V asked and received a hit from Jimin. "what?" he asked.  "CEO" i answered shortly and placed my hand on my neck. 

After a few minutes of talking with Ren, Julia came home and smiled widely to see me. I ran to her and gave her a tight hug because i missed her. "who are they?" Julia asked, while looking at the seven charming boys. "they are my friends.. uh.. Julia.." I exchanged glances with Jungkook and he stood up then walked to us. "we need to ask something.. can we go to--"

"who are you" Julia looked at Jungkook, her smile's disappeared from her face. "I told you--" i smiled but her face expression makes me scared of her. "Im her friend" Jungkook answered.

"sweetheart, what's the matter?" Rrn came approaching us. "I dont think you are her friend" she said with twitched eyes, looking at Jungkook.

"Huh?" jungkook and I said in unison. "You are her boyfriend, am i right? oh my god, why are u always keep everything secret from me??" Julia groaned and stroked her hair.

"But at last, finally she has a boyfriend. Aha! Since u are her boyfriend, i have something to show you" Julia grinned and walked to her room.

"Wait Julia--" i stopped and looked at Jungkook in embarassment. "You never had a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked. "Shut up" i told him and followed after Julia as we both entered the same room.

We were inside and looked around, as she's gone from our sights. "Julia?" i called her out, but she wasn't there.

Out of sudden, someone pushed Jungkook to the wall and hold him back with an arm by hos chest, preventing him from going away.

"What are u doing here! You vampire!"