Keep Your Expectations Realistic & Your Attitude Positive

Regardless of how your days, weeks, months and years go, you shouldn't let them impact your mood negatively!

Our parents expectations are way out of line and not the kind of expectations we have for ourselves which in result ruin, destroy us from the inside, out. Parents have been so stubborn with the methods they use as well as thinking strategies and mindsets, that they create more problems than solutions without being mindfully aware of.

They don't bother using or following a new method, strategy, perspective, belief or mindset to receive the change they want: responsible citizens of society! But on their own children's terms and choices.

At a certain age, they gotta understand one way as point to another that they gotta let them fly free and let them use the inspiration and all their life lessons and parenting stuff to start their own independent life without them right beside them telling their kids what to do, who to be, what to say and all the don't.

At some point or another,,23 get so sick and tired of being sick and tired of them being so stubborn, blind and closed-minded when everything that's needed and necessary is all right in front of them if they just let themselves open as well as all the other things required.