Prologue

Third person p.o.v.

In a neighborhood on a street called Privet Drive, an owl, sitting on the street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, Albus Dumbledore, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge."I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

The cat meows And morphs into Minerva McGonagall, "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?"

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad."

"And the children?"

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life"

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A half giant man, Rubeus Hagrid, takes off his goggles and

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid greets the wizards.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asks

"No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake them. There you go." Hagrid says as he hands a baby boy in a blanket over to Dumbledore.

"Albus, do you really think its safe, leaving him with these people? I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are-" McGonagall says

"The only family he has." Dumbledore cuts her off

They stop outside a house. "These children will be famous. There wont be a child in our world who doesn't know their names." McGonagall states.

"Exactly. He's better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready." Dumbledore agrees.

Hagrid coughs and sniffles, trying not to crying. He clears his throat. "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really good-bye, after all" Dumbledore reassures him

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door. The baby has a visible lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead. "Good luck...Harry Potter." Dumbledore says before turning around.

"What about the girl Dumbledore? She really has no family left." McGonagall questions.

"Indeed. I'm not sure what we should-" Dumbledore starts.

"I can take her Dumbledore sir." Hagrid offers.

"Are you sure you can handle a child Hagrid?" McGonagall asks skeptical.

"Please sir? It would be no trouble at all and I know how to take care of her. Please sir I would be the best a father to her." Hagrid pleaded.

"I am alright with it Hagrid. But I ask that McGonagall checks in at least twice a week." Dumbledore says happily

"Alright Albus." McGonagall hesitantly agrees.

"Oh thank you. Thank you so much, I won't disappoint ya. I promise." Hagrid thanks with joy.

Thanks for reading
Blue👀💖