Chapter 8

Your p.o.v.

It's nighttime and were sneaking out the Gryffindor Common Room. We are coming down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor but stop when we hear croaking.

"Trevor." Harry whispers.

"Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!" Ron said trying to shoo the frog.

Neville appears from behind a chair nearly scaring the four of us to death. "Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, arent you?"

"Now, Neville, listen. We were-" Harry tries explaining before Neville cut's him off.

"No! I won't let you!" He says standing up "You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you." He says and holds out fists.

"Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this..." I say as I take out my wand and quickly say "Petrificus Totalus."

Neville is frozen and falls backwards onto the ground and I put my wand back. Ron gulps. "You're a little scary sometimes...you know that?"

"Yes now lets go." I say before turning to Neville. "Sorry." Then I leave and wait for the others.

Harry walks by Neville "Sorry."

Then Hermione "Sorry."

Then Ron "It's for your own good, you know."

When we are all out of the common room we get under Harry's cloak and head to Fluffy. "Ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione whisper yells at Ron when we get to the door

"Sorry." He apologized as a flame lights.

Hermione draws out her wand and points it at the door. "Alohomora."

The door opens and we go in. "Wait a minute...he's...." a blow of air hits us, and the cape flutters off. "Sleeping."

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry say's as we approach the sleeping dog.

"Uh. It's got horrible breath!" Ron says and I look at him.

"Well yeah. They don't make giant dog tooth brushes."

"We have to move its paw." Harry say's making me look back at Fluffy

"What?!" Ron looks at him like he's insane.

"Come on!" Harry and I say as we grab his paw, which is blocking the door.

"Okay. Push!" Harry say's as we strain and move it.

Once the paw is off the door Harry opens it and I say "I'll go first. Don't follow until I tell you too."

"(Y/n) no. I don't want you getting hurt. I'll go first." Harry say's trying to persuade me.

"Harry. I am going first because if something bad happens, you need to get yourselves out... (I notice that something seems off. "Does it seem a bit... quiet?"

"The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione says looking over at the harp.

Drool from above comes down on Ron's shoulder. "Ew! Yuck! Ugh." He say's as we all look up and see Fluffy standing there. Fluffy barks and growls, thrashing. It breaks the harp and dives at us.

"Jump! Go!" I say pushing the three of them down before jumping out of the way of the paw.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Ahh!" Ron screams as we fall down the hole.

"Whoa!" I say breathing.

We landed on mushy black rope like vines. I look up and wait for (Y/n) but she doesn't come. The plant begins to move towards us. "Oh. Ahh!" I  hear Ron as the plant ties us up.