Chapter 4

Your p.o.v.

"I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out." A boy named Seamus say's.

Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over and asks "Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?"

"Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house."

"What's he teach?"

"Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrells job for years."

"You do not want to get on his bad side." I say as he looks at him.

Me and professor Snap get along great, but I always get a weir feeling about Quirrell. All that stuttering seems fake. Quirrell thinks we get along though. But we don't. I just get a weird feeling around him.

Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghostly head, Sir Nicholas, pops out.

"Ahh!" Ron nearly shouts startled

"Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor." Nick says. I laugh at Ron's face un able to hold it back.

Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along. "Whoo-hoo-hoo!" The Hufflepuff ghost cheers.

"Look, its the Bloody Baron!" A girl calls out.

"Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Percy asks.

"Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied." Nick say's and begins to leave.

"Hey, I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!" Ron call's out.

"I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind." Nick say's to Ron.

"Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?" Mione

"Like this." I turn my head not wanting to see. It makes me sick.

"Ahh!" I hear Ron call out

"Eugh." Mione call out shortly after

After the feast Percy is leading the Gryffindors to the staircases. "Gryffindors, follow me please. Keep up. Thank you."

"Ravenclaw, follow me. This way."

"This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases...they like to change." We come upon the stairs and we see a vast amount of staircases, people walking on them, and some switching places. "Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on." We begin walking up the stairs.

"Seamus, that picture's moving!" Neville say's to Seamus.

"Look at that one, Harry!" Ron turns Harry to a picture on the wall and I follow their gaze.

"I think she fancies you." I tease Ron.

"Oh, look! Look! Who's that girl?" Someone asks.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." A man in a painting say's to us as we walk by.

"Who's that?" A girl asks.

Slight time skip- Waka waka

We are finally approaching the Gryffindor dorms. We come up to a large painting of a large woman in a pink dress. "Password?" She asks

"Caput Draconis." Percy says to which the woman nods and the painting opens to reveal a gape in the wall. "Follow me, everyone. Keep up, quickly, come on."

"Oh, wow." I say as we walk in. I have never been in the dorms before.

"Gather 'round here." Percy say's in the middle of the common room. "Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boys' dormitories, upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up."