Chapter 6

Background time

Whenever you had ran into Proffessor Quirrell when you were little he would talk to you with out his stuttering voice but if you were with someone he would have that stuttering. He thought you were too little to know what he was saying, and yes at times you didn't understand a word he said, but he also thought that you wouldn't remember that he doesn't really stutter but you did and you never really liked him and he knew, which he tried to "fix" by trying to play with you but you would always cry when you saw him, until you were old enough to run and you would run away like there was a

You're p.o.v.

You Quidditch match was in a few day's and you were somewhat scared. It is going to be cold that's for sure, it's already snowing and the game is against Raven claw. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I are walking along a path with my dad, talking. "Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" I hear my dad say bringing me into the conversation.

"Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asks.

"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" he looks at me.

"Don't accuse me, you told me not to so I didn't."

"Fluffy?" Ron questions.

 "That thing has a name?"

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's ours." I tell them.

"I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the-" dad stops and its my turn to look at him.

"Yes?" Harry pushes.

"Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is."

"But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!"

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher."

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione chirps in

"Exactly." Harry agree's with her.

Dad sighs and says "Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry and I ask smiling.

"I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that." He say's and leaves.

"Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Ron ask's me and Hermione.

"I don't know." we say at the same time.

Time Skip to your Quidditch match because I am super excited

You were sitting with your team, feeling uneasy. Davies comes up to me before the door open's and asks, "Nervous?"

"My nerves are on end..."

"Don't worry. You are fast, and talented, and I know you will do great."

"Thanks." A thought comes to my head. "I have a question."

"What's that?'

"Who was Amaryllis Gryffindor?"

"I'll have to answer that after the match." He say's as the doors open

We all fly out and I wait above the rest until we start. Once we started I flew out of the way and searched for the snitch. I watched the match for a moment and everyone seemed to be playing fair. I look for the snitch again and when I see a flash of gold I look closer. The snitch did a loop around Davies and flew up. I chased after it and was right on it's tail, the other seeker catching on quickly.