UPDATE READ THIS--IT IS IMPORTANT! added sentence at end please read

Hey guy's... oh my gosh. I already have 1 book of Harry Potter up... I am so proud of myself that I almost cried... Okay maybe I did a little but I have never finished a book before and I am just so happy. Any way to the important stuff. The next book series is going to be Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. As I'm sure you can tell I'm taking this romance slow because right now you are still technically children. Idk when it will take off more and I'm not going to plan ahead cause then if I plan ahead I go the exact opposite of what I want to happen... most of the time. I need you ALL to respond to the messages that are in BOLD ITALICIZED and UNDERLINED because I may have some serious questions that I need you all to answer.

Please try to read them and respond, it will make me feel a little better. I will be doing thing's like this between every chapter and I will restart the chapter count as well. I do want to know how you all are liking the story, give me comment's on random thing's and I promise, I promise, I promise, that I will take my time and read through every comment. I am constantly updating and it is always random but I update really quickly like almost one right after the next. I also need to know if you all would like tittles with the chapters (ex. Chapter 1: Hogwarts) or what we cover in the chapters (ex. Chapter 1 Diagon alley, sorting ceremony, ect.) or not. (ex. Chapter 1)

I know this was a boring update but you NEED TO READ IT.  I have also non stopped listened to Lindsey Stirling's violins song while typing these. I love them and they keep me up all night. If your not sure when I posted something and you want to comment don't worry I will still read it. I also would appreciate if some of you could message me a link to the full script of the chambers of secrets so the chapters don't take as long to put out new chapter's?

Sorry this was boring but thanks anyway.

Thanks

Blue❤💙💚💛💜