Chapter 4

Your P.O.V.

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Ron says.

Just then, Snape appears at the door and eyes us. "Severus." professor McGonagall says.

"Is this it?" McGonagall nods.

Snape takes his wand and lifts the necklace like a dead snake. He eyes it with fascination. "What do you think?" McGonagall asks.

"I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive."

"She was cursed, wasn't she?" Harry asks. "I Know Katie. Off the Quidditch Pitch she wouldn't hurt a fly. If She was bringing that to someone, she wasn't doing it knowingly."

Snape eyes Harry levelly. "Yes. She was cursed." my aunt says.

"It was Malfoy." Harry calls out with no warning.

"Potter." I say a deathly seriousness in my voice.

"That's a very serious accusation, Potter." My aunt says in a warning tone.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape says obviously annoyed.

"I... just... know." Harry replies slowly as he fails to come up with any evidence.

"You... just... know." Snape repeats.

"That is no grounds to stand your accusations on Potter." I say obviously furious at him.

"Once again you astonish with your gifts, Potter, gifts mere mortals could only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One." Ron and Hermione avert their eyes uncomfortably.

"Severus that is enough, I mean seriously I actually expect this from students but I must say it is embarrassing and ridiculous that even you, a Hogwarts professor has to bully student's you obviously don't like to make yourself feel big and strong. Professor McGonagall, if you want to go on something, Mr. Malfoy was in the three broomsticks when we entered he went to what I am assuming was the lo, but he never came out, I am possibly mistaken but he may have gone out a back door or something however Mr. Potters accusation has no solid evidence and is obviously just a immature teenage boy trying to get back at an old bully." Everyone eye's me cautiously, obviously my anger is showing.

"I suggest you return to your dormitory. All of you." My aunt says not wanting to trigger another rant from me.

Third person P.O.V.

Harry and Ron lie awake in the darkened dormitory. Ron Stares at the ceiling. Harry eyes "Malfoy" on The Marauder's Map. "What do you suppose Dean sees in her? Ginny." Ron asks aloud. "What does she see in him?"

"Dean? He's brilliant." Harry responds.

"You called him a slick git not five hours ago."

"Yeah, well, he was running his hands all over my sister, wasn't he? Something snaps. You've got to hate him. You know, on principle."

Harry seems slightly troubled by this. "I suppose."

"So what is it? He sees in her?"

"I don't know. She's smart. Funny. Attractive."

"Attractive?" Ron questions looking over at him.

"You know. She's... got nice skin."

"Skin? You're saying Dean's dating my sister because of her skin?"

"Well, no. I mean... I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor."

There is a silence before Ron speaks up again. "Hermione's got nice skin. Wouldn't you say? As skin goes, I Mean."