Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V.

"Look at this!" Hermione says slamming a newspaper on the table. "I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."

Emotional blow? The only emotions I have like that are towards (Y/n) and Cho. A young boy walks up holding a package. "Parcel for you Mr Weasley." He says in a small voice.

"Thank you Nigel." Ron says taking the package.

Nigel is gazing at (Y/n) and I and were both starting to feel uncomfortable. (Y/n) hasn't really touched her food. Ron noticed that Nigel is still there and says "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on."

Nigel leaves. Ron looks at us and we give him a spill-it look. "I told him I'd get him your autographs." He opens the package and takes out what's inside. "Oh look mum's sent me something." He pulls out the entire thing and stands up holding it to himself. "Mum sent me a dress??"

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there
a bonnet?" I pull it out and hold it up to him.

"Put those down Harry. " He walks over to his sister and hold it out to her. "Ginny these must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." She replied as she drops her spoon in her food and Hermione (Y/n) and I laugh.

"What are you on about?" He asks walking back up to us

"They're not for Ginny they're for you!" They table bursts out laughing. "They're dress robes.

"Dress robes? for what?" He questions as his voice breaks.

Rons dress scares time away (Time Skip)

Your P.O.V.

We're in the assembly room listening to my aunt. "The yule ball has been a tradition of
the tri-wizard tournament since its inception." Filch who had just previously been messing with. .. Something that was making a lot of sound, stopped and Kraft it alone. "On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost... a dance." Groans emerge from the boys who are listening on. The girls seem a lot more excited... Except me. I don't like dresses. (If you do I'm sorry just go with it please) "Silence. The house of Godrick Griffindore has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries." I widen my eyes as people look at me, put my hands up and shake my head. "I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons.

I hear Fred whispering to George "Try saying that five times faster."

They they both try and I can't help but to join in. And my aunt continues on. "Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.

I heard Ron whispering to Seamus loudly "Something's about to burst out of Hilary but I don't think it's a swan.

My aunt looks dead at him. "Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr Weasly, will you join me." I start to stifle a laugh. She grabs Ron and pulls him up to dance. "Now, place your right hand on my waist."

"Where?" Ron asks his voice cracking.

"My waist." He does so and a wolf whistle comes from the crowd. He starts to point when my aunt grabs his arm and puts it on her waist again. "Now bend your arm. Mr Filch..." The music starts.