Chapter 3

Quick note, my computer is broken and now I have to type everything on my phone so up dates will be delayed. Unless my phone breaks the the updates will be put on hold.

Harry's P.O.V.

As I come to my senses I hear Rons voice. "He looks a bit peeky."

Then Fred and George, "Peeky. What do you expect, he fell over a hundred feet."

"Yeah come on Ron let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like."

They start to come into view as my eye's slightly open and I say, "Probably a right side better than he normally does."

They all sighed with relief as I sat up. Hermione asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Oh brilliant. I say sitting all the way up.

"You gave us a right good scare there mate." Fred or George said coming to sit to the left of me.

"What happened?" I asked wondering about the match.

"Well you fell off your broom." Ron said as if I didn't known that.

"No really?" I ask sarcastically realising that something seemed off and it wasn't the package that Ron had in his arms. Somebody's missing. "I ment the match, who won?"

Hermione stands up. "Um. No one blames you Harry," Hermione started. "The detonator aren't supposed to come inside the grounds." We lost. Great. "Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you he sent them straight off."

"There's uh, another thing you should know about, Harry." Ron said shuffleing forward with the package moviing it about. "When you and (Y/n) fell," (Y/n)? "your broom's sort of blew into the wooing willow, and," He uncovered the package to reveal my broken up broom and he picked up a part of it. "Well uh."

I lay back upset about the broom. Suddenly a thought came to mind. (Y/n) wasn't there. I didn't hear her joy filled voice or feel the comfort of extra safty or hear her trying to cheer me up. She was in the clouds with me facing the demontors. Where is she? Suddenly Madam Pomfry rushed past with multiple people following her to a bed with the curtains pulled. I sit up and ask, "Where's (Y/n)? She was there when the demontors attacked but I didn't stay awake long enough to know what happened. Where is she?"

Every one looked sullenly at the floor. No one spoke and again I had to ask with a growing fear in my gut and an empty space in my chest starting to swell. "Where's (Y/n)? What happened?"

Fred or George, the one next to me said, "She fell the same time you did but Dumbledore couldn't catch her in time. Thankfully we," he motioned to his twin, "caught he before she hit the ground."

"She's had a fever and ever since you two have been out she's been having constant fits." The other one said.

I lay my head back and close my eye's. I hear a scream come from across the room and, startled and scared, I look up to where Madam Pomfry is and see her trying to calm someone down. I ask, "Who's that?"

Every one just looked at each and the feeling of loss filled my chest. I quickly get up and walk over to the other side of the room, no one trying to stop me. As I came closer I saw my (H/c) (hair color. Sorry, I rarely put anything other than (Y/n) in here and this is for people thay might be confused) haired friend fighting in her sleep against the nurses. I bow my head and try to stop tears from coming down. I walk next to her side and she seems to calm down a little bit. I sit next to her and grab onto her hand. She's completely calm now but breathing heavily. The nurses smiled as her fit stopped and they backed away staying close.

I just sit there watching her as her breathing slows and she seems like she asleep again. "Stay safe." I whisper "Stay happy and joyful until I see you again." I feel her squeeze my hand gently and I responded with a tighter grip but not much.