Snowed In~ Part 2

Y/N's POV

I had been meditating for about half an hour when I got hungry. I went upstairs and found I had smelled popcorn- Travis was just dumping a microwave bag in the bowl.

"Hey Travis. Has the snow slowed down yet?" He shook his head.

"Sorry, baby, it's still going. It hasn't stopped since 5 this morning." He said sadly as he led me into the family room with his popcorn. Zane wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Where's Zane? He can't have left." We sat down on the couch.

"He was mad at me, so he went upstairs and ignored me. What do you wanna watch?" He turned on Netflix.

"I'll be right back. I want to make sure Zane is okay." I stepped lightly up the stairs and assumed he was in Aphmau's room.

I tapped on the door and it swung open. "Hey Zane, Travis and I were just gonna watch a show. Would you like to join us?"

He was sitting on the edge of her bed on his phone. He looked up with his one eye. "What are you watching?"

"We haven't decided." I stepped inside he room and gently shut the door behind me. "Um, Zane? Can I ask you something?"

He looked at me warily, but nodded. "Why do you cover your right eye?"

His eyebrow shot up, but he didn't get mad, so I waited for an answer. "When Garroth and I were young, we were playing in the snow. I had my back to him, and he asked me to turn around. He promised he wouldn't hurt me. So I turned around, and he threw a snowball. It hit me in the eye, blinding  me almost instantly. I've never forgiven him." I was shocked.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you. It  was just a snowball, after all," I was upset at Garroth for doing something like that to his little brother, but I was also mad at Zane for not forgiving him.

"You don't know Garroth like I do.. Lets just go watch TV, okay?" He was getting upset at me, and left quickly.

Well, now I know.. I joined the them downstairs and sat in between them on the couch.

"Can we watch My Little Horsies? It's my favorite!" I shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth, giving Travis puppy eyes.

"Anything for you, bab- I mean, Y/N." he caught himself after seeing the deadly look on Zane.

~Time Skip brought to you by My Little Horsies~

The episode was just ending when we heard something upstairs. "Do you guys heard that? It sounds like someone is crying." I stood up and listened harder.

"But there isn't anyone else here, right?" Travis hopped up, too. I jogged up the stairs and stopped to listened again.

"It sounds like it's coming from Katelyn's room. I'm gonna check it out." I crept up to the door and cracked it open- to find a little girl crying.

"Oh my Irene! What the heck?!" I scooped her up in my arms and shushed her. "Don't worry, Y/N is here!"

I brought her downstairs. "Y/N, what's Abby doing here?" Travis walked over as I set her down.