Christmas Plans

(I ran out in winter-y pics this is all I had lol)

Y/N's POV

After all the excitement, I crashed. And then as I was laying in bed the next morning, I remembered something. I wanted to plan a Christmas party! I jumped up and threw on some fresh clothes.

"Aphmau! We need to talk!" I called out as I climbed the stairs.

"Yes we do! I want to ask you something!" She shouted from upstairs in her room. She ran down and sat on the couch with me. "You first." She motioned for me to talk first.

"I want to have a Christmas party, and I need your help." I said excitedly. And then she laughed. Hard. "What's so funny?" I thought she would love to...

She wiped a tear from her eye, and said, "That's what I was going to ask you about!"

I laughed. "So do you have any ideas?"

She rubbed her hands together. "I have sooo many! Where do we start?"

~Time Skip brought to you by Christmas~

After we planned for a few hours- yes, hours- I was in charge of inviting everybody. We needed to move fast, because the snow days cut back on our prep time. It was two days until Christmas Eve, and we wanted to have it that night. We needed to move fast if we wanted to make it fun.

I arrived at Lucinda's house, and left a note. She wouldn't be up for another 8 hours.

As I walked up to Aaron's house, the door opened. "Oh! Hey Aaron! I was going to ask you if-"

He cut me off. "Of course."

"You don't even know what I has going to say." I raised my eyebrow, confused.

"Aph always wanted to have a Christmas party, but no one would help her with it. And now you're here. So yeah, I'll come. Bye." He gently shut the door, leaving me alone on the porch.

"Well then," I said under my breath. "I can see why Garroth doesn't like him too much."

"Yeah, he's a downer." I jumped and spun around at the startling voice. "Hi Y/N; sorry if I scared you." I saw it was Dante and calmed down.

"Hey Dante. What're you doing here?" I asked, walking down the driveway with him.

"I saw you were out by yourself, and figured you could use someone to talk to." He shrugged and smiled.

"I would love someone to talk to! I'm heading to Zane's right now to tell him about a Christmas party we're having Christmas Eve. Wanna come?"

"I overheard you telling Aaron- or rather, he told you. He's a weird guy.. Anyway, I would love to come!" He knocked on Zane's door and stepped back. "You'd better talk to him alone. He doesn't particularly like me.." He kept edging away, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Dante, you need to at least try. I don't think he really wants to be my friend either, but I try, so he puts up with me." I said as the door opened.

"Hey Y/N. Dante. Why are you here?" He looked around warily, probably looking for Kawaii~Chan.

"Aph and I are having a Christmas party on Christmas Eve if you want to come." I said smiling. I hope he comes, then we can talk a little bit more.

"Fine. Whatever. You can go now." He shut the door swiftly.

"See? That wasn't so bad...?" I looked at Dante, half-smiling, half-grimacing.

"Yeah," He replied, running his fingers through his thick blue hair. "I get what you're saying, but he's just not my kind of person in general, whether he likes me or not.." He trailed off.

"Fine, fine. Let's go to your house and tell everyone else now." I waved him to come with me, and we chatted on the way over. It's not a very long walk, but hey! Company is good, not matter how long or how short.

Dante opened the door and called in. "I'm back! And I brought a friend!" He grinned and put a finger to his mouth, telling me to be quiet. I grinned, imagining their faces when they saw who it was.

"Bring him downstairs Dante, we're all down here." Travis' voice traveled up from the basement.

"Ooh, I haven't been to the basement yet!" I whispered.

"Hold on Y/N, I have an idea. Put your hair in a bun," I did so. "And put your hood over it."

I held back a laugh as I realized what he was implying. I wiped off as much of my makeup as I could, and kicked off my shoes. "How do I look?" I asked, trying to lower my voice.

"Good enough to trick some unsuspecting dorks. Let's go, Dmitri." He motioned me downstairs.

"Dmitri?" I whispered as we walked down.

"Just the first name I thought of." He hissed out of the corner of his mouth. We both grinned and greeted the guys.

Laurance's POV

Dante and his friend came down the stairs and greeted us. I'd never seen this guy before, so I asked.

"Uh, the name's Dmitri. Sup?" He had a kinda high voice, but then again, so did Travis.

"Nice to meet you Dmitri. We're just sitting around right now." I moved over on the couch to make room for him and Dante.

As he got closer, I saw his face better. His eyes were the same color as Y/N's. That's a funny coincidence. "Say, Dmitri, do you know anyone by the name Y/N?" He shifted and turned to Dante. He nodded slightly and cracked a smile. "What?"

Dmitri burst out laughing and threw off his hood. "Y/N!? What are you doing?!"

She let her hair out of her bun and shook her hair, sending her H/C hair cascading down her shoulders. "You totally believed it! Hahaha!" Y/N stood up and grinned at our shocked expressions.

"I knew it! I knew you were too hot to be a man!" Travis jumped up off his bed, pointing at her. I just face palmed.

"Anyway, I came to ask you guys if you wanted to come to our Christmas party! It's on Christmas Eve, and it's gonna be awesome!"

I was so psyched! Christmas parties mean mistletoe kisses! "We'd love to!"

"Great! I gotta go now, bye guys! You're awesome!" She waved and hopped up the stairs. Man, she's so fun to be around, even when she's only here for two minutes.