Finale

~Later~

"Welcome to our Welcome Summer party everyone! Glad all our friends could make it today! Before the festivities begin, we have a little show put together for everyone." Everybody quieted down and gathered around.

I hopped off the make-shift stage as Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan stepped on. They did a dance number, and it was really cute. Next up was Travis, Dante, Laurance and Garroth, who did martial arts to music. I think it was supposed to be in time with the music, like a dance of sorts, but it was more of them just flopping around. Entertaining nonetheless!

Aphmau and Aaron then sang a cute duet. After the song, Aphmau silenced the cheers. "Thank you, guys! You're too flattering! I'd just like to say five quick words: Aaron and I are dating!" Everyone erupted as Aph and Aaron kissed. Good for them! They're not the only ones though.

I was about to step onto the stage, when Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan leaped up first. "I have something to say too! C'mere, Travis!" There were small gasps as Travis stood next to Katelyn. "Yup! We're a thing, too!" Before anyone could clap, Dante bounded onto the stage.

"Kawaii~Chan and Dante~Kun are also boyfriend and girlfriend!" They hugged, and everyone clapped and cheered for the three new couples.

I waved them off the stage gently, and stepped up. "There is one more thing before the party fully gets started." I pointed to Laurance, who turned on the song. (Can be any romantic-y song, I guess)

I sang the first verse, and then waved Zane up onto the stage as planned. He walked over to me, and I could tell he was a little nervous. I hugged him, and we sang the chorus. Then, I gave him a gentle smile. He took a deep breath, and sang the second verse by himself. His voice was smooth and rich. We sang the final chorus together, and kissed, right there in front of everyone. There were a few gasps, but they mostly stayed silent, waiting to see what we had to say.

"I'd like to thank each and every one of you for being my friend, and supporting me in all my endeavors. However, there is one friend who means even more to me; who is more than just a friend. I'd like you guys to say hi to my boyfriend, Zane!" Cheers rung out through the yard. I also heard some confused chatter; some about  'Zane is so introverted?' and some about 'how long has this been going on?' We just laughed and kissed again.

It was the best way to end the day. I was kissing the man of my dreams, and he truly loved me.

Im not so sure about this ending, but for now it's good! I might come back and rewrite it...Maybe... I've discovered Undertale, and I'm kinda preoccupied at the moment. Don't worry, I'm still watching Mystreet and PDH, just not as obsessively as before. I need some time to appreciate the greatness that is Undertale.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this series! I also just published a short Mystreet story; its about 5 chapters, so I hope you enjoy that! I think it's pretty cute anyway... Thank you for all your support, and don't forget to comment and tell your friends!

Love you, my little stars!
~RaeTheStar OUT!