The Party~ Part 2

Finished part 2 early so here you go! We're coming up to the end of the series soon!

Travis' POV

Y/N ran off to talk to Lucinda just as I was going in for the kiss. But then she came right back. Maybe I've got a chance.. Those dorks Laurance and Garroth are waiting until midnight, so I'll just steal her right now.

"Hey Y/N, wanna go into the dining room?" I tried to guide her gently into the doorway of the dining room, where the mistletoe was waiting.

"Hi Y/N! Everything you cooked tonight was fabulous! I wish I could eat your cooking for days!" Garroth stepped in front of her, halting my progress. He gave me a good stare, so I knew he was doing it on purpose. I growled quietly.

"Hm, Travis? I think I heard your stomach growling," she giggled. "Maybe you had better go get some food without me; I'm gonna talk to Garroth for a bit." Garroth gave me a 'yeah-Travis-go-eat-some-food-all-by-yourself' look. Which is weird, because it's not the first time I've gotten that look.

I sauntered off, glaring at Garroth. And then I saw Katelyn eating sushi at the table and everything was all better. "Heeey Katelyn. Bet that fish isn't as natural as our love." I smiled devilishly, but it only earned me a punch in the arm.

"Travis, you need to get your act together, seriously." She said, rolling her eyes. I rubbed my upper arm and grimaced.

"At least I try, right? Unlike poor Dante with KC." I shrugged and picked up a plate.

"Hold up, Dante? Dante has a thing for Kawaii~Chan? Why was I never told about this!"Katelyn threw her hands up, flinging her last piece of sushi into the air...

And right onto KC.

She hissed and put her ears flat against her head, and picked the seaweed out of her hair. "Katelyn~Sama, why would you do that!"

"Kawaii~Chan, I'm so sorry! Travis over here surprised me. Let me go get you a napkin." She walked into the family room and walked up to Aphmau, who had a few clean napkins in her hand. "So, Travis~Kun... Don't get close to my Katelyn~Sama ever again, you hear me!? You distract her and now look- I'm a mess!" I spun around to see KC stalking closer to me, so I threw my hands up in surrender and started walking backwards.

"Oof!" I ran into someone. I turned around to apologize to them, when I saw it was Katelyn. "Oh my Irene Katelyn, I'm so sorry, I didn't-" She cut me off with a shush, and pointed up, rolling her eyes. Right above us was the mistletoe.

"Let's just do this." She pulled me in close, and I felt my heart racing. I had never felt this way before kissing a girl... There was something special about Katelyn.

I leaned in close and our noses brushed. I smiled and went in for the kiss. It was the best kiss I'd ever had. Katelyn didn't even pull back or punch me or anything!

We pulled apart and I grinned. "Thanks Katelyn."

"Only because you were going to annoy me about it the rest of the night, I'd rather do it now and enjoy the evening." She shrugged.

"Eeee! Kawaii~Chan's plan worked! The ship has sailed!!!" She shrieked from the dining room. Katelyn sighed and shook her head.

"Or maybe I won't have a peaceful evening..." She stormed off with Kawaii~Chan following. Y/N walked up and patted me on the back.

"You did it, Travis! I saw the whole thing, and-" She was cut off by the clock in the hall ringing midnight.

"Hold on, Travis. I need to see if Garroth and Laurance got their Christmas kisses tonight!"

Y/N's POV

I called for Garroth and Laurance, and they both walked up to me nervously. "So? Did you guys get your mistletoe kisses?" Hey looked at each other, and up to the ceiling, and back at me.

"N- not yet. But I'm about to." Laurance said. I gasped.

"Where is she?" I looked around him, trying to find a girl nearby.

"I'm about to also." Garroth said, more to Laurance than to me it seemed. Maybe Laurance wanted to kiss Aphmau too, and Garroth was trying to get a kiss first.

They were both standing on each side of me at this point, so I had to look back and forth between them. And then I saw Zane, and waved. He waved violently for me to follow him, so without hesitation I ran over to him.

Zane's POV

I saw Garroth and Laurance approach Y/N, and they both looked at the mistletoe above them. I wouldn't let this slide, even if I don't like Y/N very much. She glanced at me, and I took the opportunity to wave her over to me.

She looked at me, and ran over. "Zane, what's wrong?!" I pointed over to where she was standing. And we watched the scene unfold.

Garroth's POV

I'm going to do it, I'm going to bend over, and kiss Y/N.

I shut my eyes and leaned in...

Laurance's POV

I'm going to kiss her right here, right now.

I closed my eyes and went in for the kiss...

Y/N's POV

I watched in horror as Garroth and Laurance kissed. They opened their eyes, and screamed until they could be heard from the Irene Dimension. I laughed long and hard at that, until I realized something.

"Zane, they were both going to kiss... me."

He nodded. "That's why I called you over."

"T- thank you Zane. I appreciate that..." he just shrugged.

"I'm going to go talk to my idiot brother real quick." He walked over and started berating them. I watched and laughed quietly from across the room.

Once Garroth and Laurance sulked away, their faces glowing red. And then Aphmau cautiously walked up to Zane.

They talked quietly for a little bit, and then Aphmau bent over and kissed Zane on the cheek, just above his mask. I couldn't help it- I 'dawwed'. They both snapped their heads around and stared at me.

I laughed and shouted, "Hastag Zanemau! I ship it!" And ran out the front door giggling, Zane chasing after me.

This was the best Christmas I'd had in a long time.

LOL u no get a kiss!

Plz don't kill me...
Love you...?
~RaeTheStar