Snowed In~ The Others

This chapter is just a quick fill-in on how everyone else is doing while the last chapter is unfolding.
Author~Chan

Laurance's POV

It had been snowing for 9 hours now, and we were all getting bored. We had watched a bit of My Little Horsie for Aphmau, and some Once for Katelyn, but you can only watch TV for so long.. Plus the connection was terrible, since the satellite was covered in snow.

"Soo... what now?" I asked nervously. Katelyn can get punchie if she's mad, or bored, or... anytime, really.

Aphmau shrugged, pretended to die and laid down on the couch. "I don't care, as long as it's not nothing. I'm boored." Dante grinned from his seat on the floor under her and tickled her, causing her to scream and fall on him.

"Ow." Dante rubbed his head. Aphmau just caught her breath and grinned.

"Dante, you know I've always been extra sensitive to tickles. I don't know why, but it's a real problem." And that gave me a great idea.

"Hey, why don't we have a confessional kind of thing. Someone goes into a room alone, and says something they've never told anyone. Oh, and to raise the stakes, one random person will listen from the other side of the wall." I half-smiled, feeling proud of my idea, but unsure if anyone would like it.

"Sounds like fun! And it's not truth or dare, either!" Aphmau got up and stretched. Katelyn shrugged in submission, and Garroth and Dante seemed pretty excited.

"Who goes first?" Garroth rubbed his hands together. I just smiled evilly at him.

"Thank you for volunteering, Garroth! Let's do it in my room, and the listener can go in Garroth's room, since they're adjoining." I pushed Garroth into my room and shut the door.

"So who wants to learn something about Garroth?" Aphmau threw her hand up so fast, nobody had time to respond. "Okay, I guess Aphmau will go."

She ran into Garroth's room and shut the door. We waited a few moments, and both of them came out. Garroth was on the brink of tears, and Aphmau was blushing. I grinned, only imagining what might have happened.

Aphmau's POV

I closed the door and knocked on the adjacent wall, to let Garroth know I was ready. And he started to sniffle.

"I- I- found a cat named Sprinkles, and I loved her. S- She was the only pet I ever owned for myself, and s- she ran away. She crushed me inside, but I still l- love her. I'm sorry.." he trailed off, obviously holding back tears. I knocked once, and walked out, feeling super awkward. I hadn't realized he missed 'Sprinkles' so much. It made me feel terrible for not telling him.. Maybe if the right time comes...

"Okay, how about Aphmau confesses next, since she just got to listen?" Dante suggested. I realized that right now was a perfect time to talk about Sprinkles. If it was Garroth, he could know the truth, if not, someone else can share the burden with me.

I walked into Laurance's room this time, and shut the door. I took a deep breath and I heard a knock. Here goes..

Laurance's POV

"Who gets to listen this time?" Garroth asked. He obviously hoped it was him, but I wasn't gonna let that happen.

"I call it!" I closed the door before anyone could object. I took a breath, and knocked on the wall.

"Okay, I'm not going to dance around this. I was Sprinkles. The whole time. It was really awkward... if it's you Garroth, now you know, if not, please don't tell him, I need to find the right time. Whew, I'm done." I sat on Garroth's bed and sighed. How am I going to hide this from my closest friend?

Aaron's POV

I woke up early so I could get to work, but I got a notification a few minutes later that work was cancelled because of the snow. It wasn't bad right now, but apparently by 2:00 it was supposed to go crazy.

It was fine by me; I went back to bed. I woke up again to find the snow was halfway up my door. I made some popcorn and watched TV the rest of the day.

Lucinda's POV

When I woke up at 9:00 that night, the snow was as high as my head. Works for me, because it gives me a reason to stay in and read all the witchcraft books I've been wanting to read. I closed up my shop while sitting on the couch and enjoyed the rest of the night. Being a witch is great sometimes.

Aphmau's POV

I finished shopping, and was about to leave, when I saw that they had blocked up all the doors.

"Excuse me, sir? Why- HOLY IRENE!!! That is a lot of snow! Guess I'm not going anywhere..."

The manager was very kind to everyone who was stuck in the store; they let us use some blankets and pillows they were selling, and eat anything from the cafe. I quite enjoyed myself, to be honest!

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I was going back home, when I look up at the house, and realized that... There were NO PINK decorations! I ran over the bakery for some pink edible glitter.

As I walked down the street, I saw Michi. She was my friend, but I didn't want to talk to her right now, because she tends to ramble, and I was on an urgent mission.

I ducked into an alleyway, and waited for her to pass. Once she was gone, I sprinted to the bakery. I was freezing cold, and I couldn't feel the tip of my tail. I sat next to the oven all night.

And there you go! Just a little FYI and stuff for ya! Except the other you that's with Zane and Travis doesn't know... Yeah, I'm just going to stop now.
Author~Chan