New Years Eve

Sick today, so extra chapter (or two)!

Dante's POV

Everything was set up for the party: streamers, balloons, all the food. Now we were just waiting on the guests. "You're sure everyone can make it?"

"Everyone's gonna be here, except Lucinda. She's gotta run her shop." Garroth said, sneaking a chip into his mouth.

The doorbell rang, so I opened the door. "Come on in everyone! Wait, where's Y/N?"

Y/N's POV

I was curled up in a ball in my room. I had made the deal with the girls, but I hadn't even thought about my end of the deal! I had to kiss a boy, otherwise I had to do everyone's chores, and that was not gonna happen.

After a few minutes of rocking back and forth, I pulled myself together and walked over to the party. I knocked, and let myself in, since the party had already started. Laurance walked over to me.

"Hey Y/N, where were you? Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan wouldn't tell us."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh, nothing. Hey, you gonna kiss a girl tonight? Eh, eh?~" I nudged his elbow with mine, making him blush.

"Well... We'll see. Hey, you hungry? I'm hungry, I'm gonna go eat." He snuck off into the kitchen, leaving me alone. I shook my head, giggling.

I looked around and saw Katelyn and Travis, Aphmau and Aaron, and... A cat-girl and Reese!? Who was that? It was most definitely not KC. I walked over there and stood in front of the two. "Hi. My name's Y/N, who are you?" I could have said it a little friendlier, but I knew KC was planning to kiss Reese later.

"I'm Michi. Nice to meet you, nya!~" She said smiling. It gave me shivers.

"Are you friends with Reese, then?" I asked, turning to Reese.

"You could say that. He he, nya!~" Her smile turned into an evil grin for a second, before the smile returned. She turned to Reese and kissed him full on the lips. I stood in shock.

"A-are you- what?" I was flustered.

"Michi loves Reese, and he loves Michi back, right Reese?" He nodded slightly. He didn't seem to be all the way there, but it was creeping close to 11:00, so maybe he was just tired.

"Where's Kawaii~Chan?" I asked.

"Michi doesn't know. She ran off instead of saying hi to us." She shrugged and looked into Reese's eyes.

I backed away from the two, and looked around for the poor pink neko girl. Eventually, I found her in the backyard crying.

"Kawaii~Chan, are you okay?" I sat down next to her in the grass. She sniffles and looked at me with tear-stained cheeks.

"R-R-Reese~Senpai brought Michi to the party. H-He kissed her o-on the lips. Th-they love each other, and Reese~Senpai never loved Kawaii~Chan!" She was wailing at this point. "Kawaii~Chan loved Reese~Senpai, but he never loved her back, and now he's with Michi!"

I patted her on the back and soothed her without saying anything for a while. Eventually, her jagged breathing slowed down; she fell asleep. I sat there for another couple minutes with KC in my arms.

"Hey Y/N, what's up with Kawaii~Chan?" Dante had slipped into the yard with us.

"She was gonna kiss Reese at midnight, but he showed up with Michi, and apparently they're dating or something. She's been out here crying all night." I stroked her hair, causing her tail to shiver.

"I can take her to my room to sleep if you want. Then you can go enjoy the party." He knelt down and gently lifted Kawaii~Chan out of my arms.

"Thanks Dante, you're a good friend." He smiled and carried her inside.

I walked into the house and looked at the clock: 11:30. I still had some time to enjoy the party before the kiss...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I woke up in a warm bed. I didn't remember going home after the party... I got up and looked around. I wasn't in my room, I was in... Dante's room? I crawled out of the bed and opened the bedroom door. The party was still going, so I wasn't asleep for that long.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan, you feeling better?" I jumped and puffed my tail in fear.

"Gah! Oh, it's just you, Dante~Kun. How did I get here?"

"You fell asleep out back, so I carried you in here so you could have a real bed. How are you feeling?"

Heartbroken. Depressed. Betrayed. "I feel fine! It was nice to get some sleep." Dante~Kun didn't seem to believe me.

"Y/N told me everything. I'm so sorry about Reese. Do you want to talk about it?" I never knew Dante could be this caring and gentle.

"Uh, Kawaii~Chan's good. She let it all out with Y/N. Thank you for asking though."

"Well, can I get you anything else?" I thought for a second before responding.

"I'm hungry." He took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

Travis' POV

Katelyn had spent the whole night talking to me. It was great! I even restrained myself from hitting on her too much, so I could at least have a chance to get a kiss at midnight.

"Hey Travis, can I see you outside real quick?" I nodded, and followed her out to the backyard.

Aphmau's POV

I had a great night so far with Aaron! We have a lot in common, despite what people think about Aaron.

"Aph, I need to ask you something. In private."

"Okay, let's go out front." I has curious to see what we needed to talk about away from everyone else. This would be a good time to kiss him... I blushed at the thought of it, but I was not going to do all the chores because I'm too chicken to kiss the boy I have a crush on.

Zane's POV

I had kept to myself for the first little while of the party, until Y/N came up and starting talking to me. I hated to admit it, but I really enjoyed talking to her- even more than Aph.

"Well, I would imagine that..." She trailed off, looking at the clock. She blushed, and looked back at me.

"Zane..?"

"Y/N....?"

Mwah ha ha ha ha!!! Cliffhangers for everyone!
Love you, my little stars!
~RaeTheStar