Melted

Ayy 50+ views thx guys! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

It took a full two days for the snow to melt enough to get outside. Once we could get out the door, I ran straight to the guys' house to check on everyone.

I burst in and shouted, "I'm here to save you!" I ran up to Katelyn and scooped her up, figuring she would be lighter than the other guys.

"Gah! Y/N, put me down!" I dropped her gently and laughed along with everyone else.

"How did you guys do the last couple days?" I sat down as they told me what they did. They pretty much just watched TV and put up with each other, except for the first day, when they played that secret game. Sounded like fun.

"Wait, Y/N, who did you stay with? Were you alone?" Garroth spoke up.

"No, KC went over there after I kicked her out on Decoration Day." Katelyn replied.

I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed. "About that... Kawaii~Chan never showed up. It was Zane, Travis, me, and Abby. Sound familiar, Katelyn?"

She cringed, and then her eyes widened. "Is she okay? I didn't mean to forget about her, I feel so bad! Was she good for you?" I had never seen Katelyn so worked up.

"It's okay, she was great.. Mostly. Let's just say we had an incident with a tea party." I half-smiled, and Aphmau nodded in pity.

"I know exactly what you're talking about." She hugged me, and I smiled.

"Hey, did you guys have wifi? We couldn't text Aaron, Lucinda or Kawaii~Chan." I saw the worried looks reflecting back at me, and knew they didn't either.

"Well, I'm gonna go check on them, then. Whoever wants to come with me can." I walked out, and heard someone get up and follow me out the door.

I turned around and found that it was Garroth that had followed me. I smiled, "Glad you could make it, Garroth."

He just smiled awkwardly and caught up to me. "S- so... W- would you.. like to.. go o- out with- me?" He stuttered and blushed.

"I would love to, Garroth. You don't need to be so nervous. You're not you when your nervous. Have a Snickers." I kept a straight face, which cracked him up. "See? It worked!"

We reached Aaron's house and I knocked. The door cracked open, and I could see his dark eyes in the opening.

"Hey Aaron, we just came to check on you, and make sure you were doing alright after the storm." I turned to see Garroth staring intensely at Aaron. I nudged him, so he would smile. He rubbed his arm and grimaced. Eh, close enough.

"I'm fine. How's Aph?" He said emotionless.

I looked around, and eventually found his eyes again. "She went to the store and probably got stuck there." He nodded, and threw out a quick 'thank you' before shutting the door.

"He's sure friendly. Is that why you were staring at him like that?" I turned on Garroth, and he was stricken.

He avoided eye contact, but once he locked eyes with me, there was no escape for him. He shivered and said, "I guess I can't not tell you." He sighed. "I.. like. Aph. A lot. But she pays more attention to Aaron. Yeah." He was blushing furiously at this point, and I just smiled.

"I feel ya, man. Now let's check on Lucinda, and we can continue this conversation later, in private. Okay?" He shrugged uncertainly, and followed me to Lucinda's house.

I knocked, and shimmering letters appeared in the air. They said: Lucinda is asleep right now, please come back later. If it's my friends checking on me, I'm fine. Have a nice day!

"Well that was friendly!" I grinned at the fading letters and spun around on my heel.

"Wanna go to Whole Foods and look for Aphmau?" He smiled, and gestured grandly to the porch steps. I giggled and curtsied. We walk to the store and found Aphmau in the center of a crowd telling a Septiplier story.

"Aphmau! I hate to interrupt, but we're here to check on you." She hopped off her pedestal and ran to us. She threw her arms around us and hugged us. I could only smile, thinking of what Garroth had just told me.

"I'm doing fine, and I was going to come home, but the second I stepped outside, I slipped on a patch of ice and bruised my butt. I promised myself that the first friend that walked in would have to carry me home. I don't want to risk it.." She looked between us, using puppy eyes to make us feel bad, and want to carry her.

I turned slowly to Garroth, who looked at me with wide eyes. "I think Garroth had better carry you, I don't think I'm strong enough." He gave me a weird expression; a mix between gratitude, hatred and fear.

"O-okay." He squeaked as she jumped on his back. I grinned and gave him a thumbs-up discretely.

On our way home we passed by the bakery again, but this time it smelled way tastier. "Wanna grab a treat to eat on the way home?" I asked, jerking my thumb at the bakery.

"Yaas!"Aphmau cried and pointed to the bakery. "Onward my steed!" They both went in laughing, and I trailed after.

I breathed in the sweet scent and looked at all the treats we could pick from. And then I saw the cupcakes. "Hey, that's how Kawaii~Chan decorates her cupcakes!"

"Yeah, it is! But she doesn't work here.. Hey, is she here?" Aphmau called into the back room. And then KC appeared in a cloud of glitter.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Y/N~Sama! Garroth~Kun? You saved Kawaii~Chan!" She dived over the counter and hugged me.

"Don't worry, KC, you can come home now." I pried her off me and we walked home together, telling stories about what happened while we were apart.

It was nice to be free to walk around, and see all our friends again. Cadenza even spent the day with us, because she was worried about Laurance. They're such sweet siblings! I wish my brother was like that...

Ooh~, who's your brother? He he he he...
Author~Chan