Chapter 34

A.N.: Hello my dear barricade friends!
Today I am posting a new chapter especially for kkay17 on her 18th birthday! I hope all your wishes will come true and that this chapter will be exciting enough to celebrate your entering the adulthood!!! 💕💕💕 (i hope for a lot of comments since it's quite the exciting chapter haha!) happy birthday! Come to Poland so we can drink for your health and happiness!
Alsooo..... the past Valentine's Day turned out to be quite lucky for me! I was looking for some cool movies to watch and I was this:

So being the very cool person I am, I decided to post it not only on my Snapchat but also on twitter in hopes that maybe i would be appreciated for my efforts of being so funny

So being the very cool person I am, I decided to post it not only on my Snapchat but also on twitter in hopes that maybe i would be appreciated for my efforts of being so funny. And my dear friends look what has happened!!!!

Can you believe it???? They know that I exist!!! I can die now and cry and oh gosh I simply had to share with you! Aaron Tveit knows that I exist

Can you believe it???? They know that I exist!!! I can die now and cry and oh gosh I simply had to share with you! Aaron Tveit knows that I exist. It is so amazing.... and my twitter won't shut up! I have never had experienced such internet fame hahaha

I hope y'all will enjoy this chapter and leave a LOT of comments because it means the WORLD to me!!!

I love you all
- Wiki!!!

-----

"Pardon me?" I could almost hear the confidence dying in Charles' voice. He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Monsieur Enjolras has told me that you were in need of an insider that would be able to enter the king's castle and inform about the enemy, is that right?" I asked, raising my eyebrow questioningly.

"Yes, mademoiselle." He confirmed.

"Then you should consider yourself lucky because I happen to be your insider," I smiled proudly. I was worried about what they could ask me to do, but now, it was too late to draw back. I have told Enjolras about the king's ball and that was the only way of completely gaining his trust. Now, I would have to endure anything that was to happen at the ball. Hopefully nothing of a crucial matter. I was finally beginning to understand that my engagement in this revolution was becoming dangerously close to an actual treason.... I brushed that feeling away, as I knew that all I did was actually to stop the revolution, not to help it, and I prayed to God that it would remain that way.