Visitations

Loki's POV

"What do you mean you knew about demigods this entire time?" Tony demands. 

Charles readjusted himself at the head of the ping pong table. "I have come across students who were not as we thought they were. Chiron brought me here after I promised not to tell." 

"He has been a great help around camp. And we help Xavier with some of his students." Chiron rolls to the other head of the table. 

The rest of us are sandwiched on one side of the table where the leaders of the cabins are on the other side. It is a very tight fit in this room but somehow we all fit. 

Steve almost seems annoyed Xavier is here, "No offense, Xavier. But what can you do to help Percy? We have tried a lot but nothing seems to work." 

"That is a fair point." A big blue beast walks in. Many in the room were taken back, "One of the many abilities Professor Xavier possesses is telepathy. He can look into Percy's mind like no one else and see and coach him through what he is feeling." 

"I am glad you could join us, Hank. Please sit." Xavier offers an open chair next to him at the head. "Where is Logan?"

"He is helping some demigods upstairs. He also mentioned something along the lines of too many teenagers." 

Charles Xavier sighs but smiles, "Yes, well that is Logan." 

"Quick question." A girl, Drew, spits out. "Why are we here? Like I don't care what you do to help Percy." 

Thalia glares at her but says nothing. She is wondering the same thing. The only difference is Thalia wants to help her friend.

"We asked you here to talk us through what Percy is like. Who he is, what he has become, how is he different." 

"If we are going to talk about that, then I must go and retrieve some photos." Chiron states. 

"I can get them," Malcolm answers and stands from his seat closest to Chiron and the door. 

"Thank you, Malcolm. They should be next to the bulletin board in a blue shoe box." 

Malcolm disappears upstairs. 

"We need to get started." Xavier folds his hands in his lap. "Who feels like they know Percy the best." 

Thalia raises her hand, metal chains on her leather jacket rattle. "I'm his cousin. The only person that might know him better that is still alive is Grover. But he's away on a quest." 

"What was Percy like before the war?" Natasha beats the two mutants in asking a question first.

The Avengers and I have all been relatively quiet. It is very unusual but I believe we know this is not our place and the demigods are not impressed by us. 

"He was kind and charming. Always had this wacky smile on his face like he was about to cause trouble. Percy always seemed happy and put his whole heart into everything." Thalia looked off into the distance while recounting things of the past. 

Malcolm chose this moment to reappear, this time carrying said box. Chiron thanks him again. As Malcolm takes his seat, Chiron sorts through the box of photographs. He picked a few chosen ones and set them out on the table. Xavier lifted each one carefully using his telekineses and observed each photo. 

Each one had Percy in it, smiling and having fun. One of the many photos caught my eye the most. It was a group of seven individuals, most were recognizable from the Algea impersonations. They looked so joyful and hope still lingered in Percy's eyes.