3. The Story Begins...

Gul's POV:

"OH MY GOD! Such a tiring day! I just hope everything goes well tomorrow!" I entered the room and threw my bag on the bed. I had organised a fund raiser on behalf of my college, for visually impaired children. I had taken the initiative from day one and Principal Sir relied on me for upholding the institute's reputation.

Our Room

Our Room...

"It will be amazing. Bas {just}  you don't worry." Shipra said, following me into the room. The rest of them had gone to their respective rooms as they were as tired as I was. Shreya had gone home that day - her parents had bought an apartment in Mumbai, just in case she doesn't want to stay in the hostel sometime. It was more of our hangout place though! Well, all of them had been helping me all day! That's why I say they are the best friends anyone could have; they support me whenever I need.

"I just hope I live up to everyone's expectations", I whispered to myself and went to bed.

*NEXT DAY*

"The show starts in half an hour", Rishika came running to the green room. I was still not done with my make-up. Ananya was helping me with my mascara when one of my professors came in. "Gul, are you ready? There is hardly any time left!"

 "Gul, are you ready? There is hardly any time left!"

"Just done, ma'am!", she left without another word. I was almost sweating in anxiety. I was the lead dancer in the Dance Drama, and the entire show was on my shoulders. It gave me chills thinking about any mishap on the stage.

"Just relax", Shreya said, coming in with my prop.

Another ten minutes, and I was ready, at least on the outside! I really needed some time alone...

The stage was set...

"Guys, I'll be backstage for another five minutes, I need some time with myself."

"Sure! Just don't get too nervous, ok? You know what happens when you get nervous..." Ananya said, placing her hand on my shoulder.

I waited for everyone to leave. Within seconds, I realised there was absolutely no soul in the entire corridor. I felt relaxed. I turned to the mirror and let out a deep sigh.

********************************************************************

Author's Note: 

Hey people! Gul is getting really nervous, isn't she? I hope she doesn't screw up her performance... Well, I guess the name of the chapter is enough for knowing that this is the actual beginning of the story! What do you think happens next? Does Gul live up to her expectations? Do tell me your opinion in the comments' box below!

Please do vote!

Once a #SANAMian, always a #SANAMian!!!😘😘😘

********************************************************************