1. Say Hello to a Typical Fangirl...

Gul's POV:

"Has it released yet?" I asked Shipra who was on the other side of the line.

"Not yet... I will tell you when they release it. Now, will you stop calling me every 10 minutes?" Shipra was definitely irritated with me.

They were going to release an Original today; a #SANAMoriginal! Like always, I wanted to be the first one to hear it, and comment on it. However, I had to go to college because I couldn't afford to miss my lectures; but Shipra had taken her day off, she was ill. When all my other friends were worried on hearing about Shipra's high fever, I went on telling her what a lucky day to have a flu. All through the day I had been jabbering about the new #SANAMoriginal to my friends, Ananya, Shreya, and Rishika. They were so exasperated with me that they interrupted me as soon as I started speaking!

When we were done with the lectures for the day, we decided to return to the hostel and not go and enjoy elsewhere; partly because we didn't want to leave Shipra alone for long, and partly because I couldn't wait to listen to the new #SANAMoriginal! Yes it had released, about 45 minutes ago, and I was getting restless. When we reached my room, we found Shipra on the bed, under a thick blanket and her laptop over it. She had her earphones on and was swaying to the music.

Oh My God! I knew she was listening to it; I knew she was doing this to tease me...

It didn't take me a minute to pluck the earphones from her ears and snatch away the laptop. He looked gorgeous! All of them did, but as usual, the one who had stolen my heart a million times before, had done it again! Sanam... His face, his eyes, his smile... I didn't actually know what I liked best! I replayed the song, so that I could watch it from the beginning. The 4 minute song seemed too short for me, and too long for my friends, who were all standing around me and watching me drool over him, AGAIN! Once the video was over, Rishika had to actually shake me from the trance. They knew me too well to not understand what I was feeling that time, so they told me to freshen up a little and then go on praising it on all the social networking sites.

 They knew me too well to not understand what I was feeling that time, so they told me to freshen up a little and then go on praising it on all the social networking sites

They were my idols! SANAM the band! Sanam, Samar, Keshav and Venky- the most adorable guys on the planet. I was a total fangirl when it came to the 4 of them, but Sanam... Sanam Puri was my ULTIMATE CRUSH! I was crazy about this guy! My friends and my college mates, all knew about my obsession for Sanam. As for my friends, they were a bit tired of me singing about him all day. But they were my friends, they loved me and so they realised what he meant to me. I had always wanted to attend their concerts but I hadn't ever got a chance to do that. They had never performed in my hometown, and I had lost all hope that they would ever do that. Then it happened! I came to Mumbai for my higher studies and guess what, I was in their hometown now! From the day I stepped into this city, I kept hoping that any moment now could be the moment when I would get a chance to meet them; to meet HIM! I had researched, day and night about him: his early life, his likes and dislikes, his crushes, his songs, his albums, his upcoming albums... EVERYTHING!

The rest of my evening was spent downloading the video, watching it, downloading the mp3, listening to it, sharing it on twitter and instagram, again listening to it, taking screenshots and finally, listening to it one more time before going to bed. I didn't actually pay attention to what the girls did in the meantime, but all I know was that they were fretting over my obsession and how I just leave this world and get lost in the world of SANAM. When the others left for their respective rooms, Shipra said, "Gul, you better exchange your room with Shreya or Rishika, because you hardly care whether I am in the room or not! Have you seen what time it is? It's been 5 hours you've returned and not spoken a word since you saw that video!"

"Sorry! But you know, I feel like I have been teleported to another world! You will know better, because you have been a #SANAMian yourself!"

I checked Shipra's temperature before she slept and when I was doing that, she said, " You know what, I just loved the song! Sanam was looking so smart, I couldn't take my eyes off him!"

"You better keep a check on your eyes, 'cause HE IS MINE!" And with this we burst out laughing! The long day which kept me waiting, ended on a good note.

Everyday was the same for me; going to college, attending lectures, hanging out with my friends, listening to #SANAMsingles, watching the band's interviews and drooling over Sanam's immensely amazing looks. Although I never lost hope that I would meet them, I also never believed that I would ACTUALLY meet them, because if I did, I wouldn't actually be meeting them, I would just pass out! 

*******************************************************************

Author's Note: 

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed reading about Gul, and I hope you liked her so far... This is the first chapter, and I can assure you guys there is a lot of excitement coming your way. Also, I wanna tell you that I would love to interact with all my readers and would really value their comments and feedback. 

If you like my chapters, please do vote and send in your valuable feedback! I'll be waiting to hear from each one of you! 

And remember: Once a #SANAMian, always a #SANAMian!!! 😘😘😘😘😘

********************************************************************